(21)

So I'm kinda gonna base this off my life now so anything I'm going thru might be in here.

Izuku sat in his hospital bed as Todoroki made a bracelet for Izuku anf Katsuki sat infront of  him cleaning his cuts. It was 4 and Izuku's therapist comes at 4:30. He was waiting for her to get there and he was planning on kicking the two out while they talked. Then there was a knock on the door.

"Come in."

"Hi, are you Izuku Midorya?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Alright and these boys are?"

"Leaving. I'm kicking them out."

"No, we're staying. I'm not sitting with half and half bastard alone. And i need to finish with your arm."

"You want us to leave. Okay then. As soon as Bakugo finishes with your arm we will leave. But if you need me." Todoroki stood up and grabed Izuku's free arm and put the bracelet on him. It had a heart shaped button on it. The colors he used were red, white, green, and black.

"Just press the button and i'll come running."

"Awwwww okay."

"Gross. Non-single people"

"Oh come on kacchan you'll get a girlfriend or boyfriend soon. You're likeable."

"Whatever anyway I'm done. See you after youre done talking."

210 this is just to keep you all slightly intertained incase I dont get to update at home. Anyway do you all want a face reveal? If so press the link. Okie have a nice day.

http://vm.tiktok.com/g6sbv/