Chapter 37

So first off I want you guys to know that I have no idea about anything to do with anything medical and anything that's written in here about that sort of thing is probably totally wrong but this is fiction and I don't have to be factual in anything. A huge heads up for smut at the end of this chapter and guess what only three more chapters and an epilogue to go and this story will be finished! It's sad but yet exciting at the same time. Anyways I hope you guys like this chapter and please let me know what you think!
Love,
Lizzy ❤️

Chapter 37

For some unknown reason Louis and Marcel managed to make it back to the Styles mansion before the other three brothers have gotten back from their important meeting. Louis and Marcel had spent the good part of an hour with the younger of the two's mother talking about what has been happening in the boy's life since he moved away from home. The boy had even told his mother that he was dating four men and even explained how he managed to meet both Harry and Marcel, but left out all of the crazy details that would send his already sick mother into a heart attack.

Johannah was rather okay with the fact that her son was dating three men, even though she knew that a few months ago before the cancer started getting to her and her life wasn't on the line she would have been very judgmental about the situation. At this point in her life all the women wanted for her son was for him to be happy and she could tell that the boy genuinely was.

"Do you think I'll be able to see my mum again before we go back to Japan?" Louis asks the other male as the two of them sat atop of the living room sofa. The younger of the two had his head in the other's lap and stared up at the man with a set of sad blue eyes.

Marcel sends a bright reassuring smile down at the boy as he threads his fingers through the boy's feathery hair. "Of course you will, Angel," he tells the boy the promise that he knows he most-likely won't be able to keep.

Johannah was in really bad shape and could take a turn for the worst at any moment in time, but Marcel knew he couldn't tell the boy something like that. He had to tell the boy what he needed to hear in the moment and hope and pray that he's able to uphold that promise in the future.

There's a long pause of silence before either of them say anything, both of them just enjoying each others company as they cuddle up on the soft sofa. "Thank you, Marcy," Louis suddenly says to the man as he stares up into the other male's mossy green eyes.
Marcel furrows his eyebrows as he stares down into the boy's pretty blue eyes. "What for?" He asks the boy not totally understanding what he was even thanking him for.

Louis shakes his head at Marcel's confusion as he sends the man a smile. "For taking me to see my family and doing everything to make me feel better when finding out about my mum and especially for the way that you gave Lottie that check to help them out with the bills," Louis names off all of the things that he has to thank the man for reaching his hand out to search out the male's hand to plant a kiss to the back of his palm.

Marcel smiles down at the boy giving his hand a small squeeze. "In that case you're welcome, Angel," Marcel tells him, leaning down to plant his kiss against the other male's lips before pulling back to stare into the boy's gorgeous oceanic blue eyes. "I'd do absolutely anything for you," the man admits as he strokes the side of Louis' face with the pad of his thumb.

Before Louis can lean back up to plant his lips onto the other male's again a loud racket can be heard from the front door and the boy is quickly rushing onto his bare feet to inspect the noise. Making his way to the doorway of the living room, Marcel follows closely on his heels.

There by the front door were the three older siblings and the boy nearly has a heart attack when he sees the shape that Alex is in. "What the fuck happened?!" The boy asks them all hysterically as he rushes towards the injured man, helping Harry in bringing the male into the living room and sitting him down on the couch.