☁️✨

It was the the Stranger Things Season 3 premiere. You and a whole load of your friends had been lucky enough to go to the premiere.

You had gotten most of the cast to sign your phone case except for Finn Wolfhard. Finn was your favorite from the cast because he was very relatable in some ways.

You were walking around when you suddenly noticed Finn. You quickly ran up to him and tried to get his attention.

You saw that there was a mob of girls trying to take pictures with him and noticed that he looked 2x paler than his usual self. 

He was nervous. Maybe he was even having an anxiety attack. You decided to do something about it. And you did.

"Hey is that David Harbour !" You screamed as loud as you could. Finn quickly turned in your direction but you weren't looking at him.

You kept your eyes on the mob of girls
and chucked lightly as you saw them run off in a specific direction. 

You were still chucking at the girls and didn't even notice when Finn walked towards you.

"Thanks for that, I was starting to get nervous with so many people surrounding me." Finn said while flashing a grateful smile.

"It was no problem. I'm claustrophobic so I know what it's like to feel that way." You said in shy tone.

"Would you like me to sign that ?" Finn said while looking down at your phone case full of signatures.

You nodded and gave him a sharpie. After he signed it you saw him quickly turn your phone over and unlock it.

You had never put a lock on your phone because you never had anything to hide, and you trusted people.

While you where staring at Finn in awe he had typed his phone number into your contacts and made his contact name:

📸Mr. Claustrophobic 📸

You smiled at the contact name. "Give me a call or a text someday Mrs. Claustrophobic." Finn smiled at you.

You stood there frozen not being able to say a word. Finn was about to walk off when you tapped him on his shoulder.

He turned around in confusion but then smiled as you gave him a hug. He hugged you tightly and then let go flashing you his signature smile as he walked off.

That day you got to see the first episode of Season 3.

It was truly a work of art.

And as soon as you got home you decided to text Mr. Claustrophobic.
~~~~~~~

I feel like this is like one of my first happy imagines. Any who I enjoyed writing this and hope you guys enjoyed reading this. Sorry for any misspellings.
So um this book Judd passed 100 reads. Thank you guys so much for this I didn't think I would even have 5 reads.