3.7

jung jaehyun

"Nakamoto Yuta, open the goddamn door!" I pounded on his front door. I swear to god I'm going to beat his ass. There was no answer. I pulled out my phone and called him.

"What do you want?" He spoke through the phone.

"Where the fuck are you?" I spat.

"Oh, you know, on my way to Yuna's house. Why? Looking for me?" He had a grin on his face, I can hear it. It infuriates me.

"You piss me off." I got back in my car and put my key in ignition.

"I bet you pissed her off too. That's probably why she left you."

"Shut the fuck up." I hung up the phone and put my car in reverse and backed out of his driveway. I shifted to drive but kept my foot on the break. That's probably why she left you. Did I make her mad? Did I make her not want to see me anymore? Did I cause her to not love me?

I felt tears well up in my eyes and my ches grew tight. I drove her away. I must've made her unhappy. I caused the most precious person in the world to feel something negative. She didn't hurt me, I hurt her.

I let my foot off the break and drove back to my house. I cant fight for her when I'm the thing that's hurting her. I love her too much to see her suffer. I will suffer for her.

I called Yuta again.

"You're gonna be too late."

"You win, Nakamoto." I said.

"Wait, what?"

"Treat her right, and make her happy. Don't let her suffer."

a/n

this is making me emotional

anyway i love y'all

also i'm ready to quit my job

look at minghao

alSo diD YALL SEE MY PACE

AND KILLING ME

AND NOW OR NEVER

if not go watch my sons in stray kids, ikon & sf9