Real Love.Pt2-Sodapop

For Kalyla123 . Check her out!

REAL LOVE

Kayla's POV
"Kayla, you can't be in bed all day. Especially not like this." My mother said.
I got up and rubbed my watery eyes. It's been three days since the whole Soda situation. I didn't have any strength to get up or do anything. Soda's been calling constantly, about three times a day. But after what he done to me, I told him that we were through. It hurt me. Saying those words did. I thought I'll never have to say them. Especially to Sodapop.

••

After changing into an outfit, my mom stopped by.
"I'm glad you're up. See it isn't that hard."
I half smiled and continued listening to the radio. It was funny how they kept playing romantic songs. Just great. The radio will totally help me get over Sodapop. As I was switching stations, I heard the phone ring again.
"Kayla! It's Soda!"
I sighed and shook my head. I couldn't, and I wouldn't pick it up. Hearing his words will only worsen the situation.
"Tell him to leave me alone!"
I heard her breath heavily and murmur. A few minutes later, I heard my window crack. I got up quickly, grabbed my switchblade and walked slowly to the curtain. These days, anyone can break in to your house. Especially the stupid Socs. I opened the curtain, and Soda was there, on a ladder. He smiled. It was funny seeing him there. On a ladder, smiling, struggling on his balance. I tried not to smile, so I opened my window.
"Soda, I thought I told you to leave me alone."
"Listen baby, I have an explanation."
"Don't baby me now. What? Sandy left ya?"
He chuckled.
"Sandy? She's nothing. Whatever happened there was a mistake. You know I only love you."
"Yeah now you do. Why? Because Sandy's not here, huh."
"Please just listen to me. It wasn't what it looked like."
I rolled my eyes, and was about to walk away, but then I heard a thump. I didn't want to check who it was. But I figured it was Soda. I looked out and saw him on the floor, unresponsive.
"Soda!"
I quickly ran without explaining to my mother.
"Soda! Are you alive?"
I bent down and checked his heart pulse. He wasn't breathing. He couldn't be dead. After a few seconds of silence, Soda grabbed my face and kissed me. I tried resisting, but he just didn't let go. At this point I didn't care that he kissed me. But I knew it was wrong. I pulled away and smacked him.
"What was that for?"
This time I smiled.
"For kissing me."
"Oh c'mon, you know y'missed me."
I scoffed and laughed.
"So does that mean you forgive me?"
I placed a finger on my chin and pretended to think about it. He shook his head and pulled me into another kiss. Soda pulled away.
"Yeah I forgive ya."
He smiled and kissed my forehead. Then picked me up, twirling me around.
"She said yes!" He screamed.
Soda put me down, and grabbed my hand.
"Listen Kayla, I'm real sorry about Sandy. She forcefully kissed me. I had saw you, and she thought it was a good idea to kiss me. But I couldn't push her or defend myself. Kayla, I love you. And you only."
I smiled. Soda really was sorry. I knew he was. He was back. And I was glad.
"Why's that?" I asked.
Sodapop smiled. This time it was his famous smile. Cheerful and real.
"Because only our love is real. And my love for you is always real."