Facing The End

"Let her go right now!" Jensen yelled at David and you heard the click of a gun. He came prepared. He came to bring you home. He came. You lifted your pounding head off of David's shoulder and made eye contact with those captivating green eyes that you've longed to see. Your eyes began to tear and your throat was straining from holding a sob in. Jensen was here after three months of torture to save you. To save you from this nightmare. Holding onto the connecting moment as long as you could, you could see Jensen was crying.  He was crying because he had finally found you, because of how broken you looked,  because he saw your eyes.

He saw the pain they have endured. He saw the tear stains that seemed to be permanently etched around your dull eyes. He saw that beautiful sparkle that took years to regain, gone, and buried very deep within your broken self.

"Wow Jensen, never thought you'd find us. I mean, I know you are jealous of the love that (Y/n) and I have for each other but you have to let her go. Let us go." David laughed and turned to face Jensen, leaving you to face the pond that was only a few feet away. "Love, pssh! I hate you! I love Jensen!" You yell and David drops you on the ground and you fall with a groan. Trying to catch your breath, you  roll onto your back and David pulls on your coat. "You will not disrespect me!" David screamed in your face and forced you to your knees.

"DON'T HURT HER! Let my wife go you crazy son of a bitch. She doesn't love you. Never has, and never, ever will. Now I suggest you give her to me and Ryan here won't hurt you too bad." Jensen and Ryan kept their guns ahead of them and on David, waiting for one slight movement to shoot. "No, now you both listen to me," David cocked his gun and you felt the cold barrel point at your temple. Your heart was breathing a mile a minute and the blood was pounding loudly from the anxiety forming through your body. "You will walk away now, never contact us again. Never try to come after us. That sound good?" David smirked and Ryan and Jensen only stepped closer.

"And what happens if we don't listen to you?" Ryan scoffed. "Well my beautiful (Y/n) here takes a bullet to the brain. Got it?" David smirked again and Ryan and Jensen freeze their entire bodies. "You wouldn't do that. You love her too much." Ryan played with David, hoping to distract him. "If I shoot her, they either one of you, or I will shoot myself and we will live together forever in the afterlife. So either way, I will from this. Me and my lover together forever." David kissed your forehead and you gagged so hard that bile almost flew from your mouth.

"Well it'd be pretty hard to live together forever in the afterlife seeing that you are going to the deep dark depths of hell and I'm gonna be a sexy angel in heaven, so figure that one." You smirk up to David and instantly see the butt of the gun clock you in the forehead, causing a gash to open and blood to seep out. "I TOLD YOU NOT TO GET SNARKY, LITTLE GIRL!" David screamed and Ryan lost it.

"HEY! JACKASS! Stop hurting her! She's done nothing wrong!" Ryan moved closer and too fast for David's liking. "I told you to stay back." David said in a warning tone. "Oh yeah, and what'll happen? You gonna pull the trigger on me? But I thought you were saving it for (Y/n)." Ryan moved even closer now, less that 1- feet from you now. "Ryan, don't push this asshole." Jensen said from his spot. "No, it's okay. He ain't gonna do anything. He's to much of a scared little boy to do anything." Ryan laughed. "Oh yeah?" David looked at Ryan. "Yeah, you ain't gonna do anything." You lifted your head from the ground to see what was occurring in front of you.

"Oh, well then, fancy this!" David moved his gun and shot Ryan twice in the stomach. "NO!" You and Jensen both yelled as you watch Ryan fall to his knees, and place his hands over his profusely bleeding stomach. Everything went in slow motion. Everything drew itself out, making the pain in your heart become stronger. Ryan looked at you and smiled, "Everything is going to be okay. I will always protect you." He mouthed to you before he fell onto his back and Jensen eased him down to help apply pressure. You were a sobbing mess and tried to get to Ryan, to say goodbye. "RYAN! NO! Ryan, god please no!"