ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ

Jungkook walked into his house an hour after twelve. The time he was suppose to be back to greet TayJa but instead he may have fell asleep for an hour after watching a movie with Taehyung. After the whole 'thing' they both had a shower, had a late supper and were both watching a movie. Sounded boring but with their conversations? It was never boring. It was the best free time Jungkook had in a long long while.

The minute he walked in, Jungkook put his jacket on the racket and his shoes were put aside as he walked to the kitchen to grab some water. After pouring the water, he was scared by the female who suddenly ended up beside him. "Is that a hickey?" Jenah asked and Jungkook moved her hand away. "Yeah." Is all he said as he took another sip. Not worried about what his mother thought about his mark.

"Who are you seeing?" She asked and Jungkook just kept drinking the water. "Jungkook." She spoke and Jungkook finished his water. "TayJa is in my room, correct?" He asked and Jenah sighed but nodded. Jungkook only nodded as he exited the kitchen and went to his room, shutting the door and getting into bed after changing his clothes. Before he even tried to sleep though, he sent Taehyung a goodnight text.

The next morning, Jungkook checked his phone but realized Taehyung was not a parent and doesn't wake up that early like he does. TayJa was climbing all over Jungkook, giggling as she chanted 'dada' a smile was evident as he got up and picked up TayJa, smothering her in kisses while she laughed. Nothing better than waking up next to his daughter.

"Dada! Stop!" She yelled while laughing since Jungkook started tickling her but also lost his smile when he saw Jenah standing by the door with a smile. "Good morning." She smiled and Jungkook only nodded. "Mama! Dada!" She patted the bed and Jenah went sit, TayJa crawling over to sit on Jenah's lap. "Mommys hair is longggg." She dragged on.

Jungkook looked at the two females, a smile given to his daughter who seemed happier than ever. Then Jungkook moved his focus onto his surrogate and rolled his eyes. Never has he had so much hatred for one person but yet he was somewhat thankful for her. Why? Because she gave him the world and his daughter is truly his world. So even if he did hate her, he had to work through things.

"I'll make some breakfast, you want anything specific?" Jungkook asked and Jenah looked at Jungkook before smiling and shaking her head. "I'll eat whatever you make." She spoke while looking at Tayja with a loving smile. Jungkook only nodded and made his way to the kitchen. Jungkook grabbed out the pancake mix and the things needed before going over to the stove. A smile on his face from hearing the giggles from the two girls upstairs.

Besides Jenah.. everything seemed to be going somewhat perfect. Jenah and his family put aside. Okay, maybe he was talking about him and Taehyung but hell, how could he not? He didn't think they would move that fast but they both liked each other that much to move that fast. He was very happy but also quite nervous. How would Taehyung feel about being a step dad? or could he even say that? Not many people would willingly do so.

A sigh came from Jungkook as he finished up with the two first pancakes. While in the room, Jenah was laying on the bed with her daughter who was watching cartoons on Jenah's phone. Once Jenah heard the phone ringing she checked hers but it wasn't hers. She huffed and looked around before she saw Jungkook's phone on the nightstand. With curiosity, she picked it up.

'Twink👅' was on the screen with a picture of Taehyung and Jungkook both together. Jenah wasn't going to lie, unknown boy was cute. Also her chest had a little pain looking at the picture. She really thought Jungkook and her had maybe some chance to make their family a family again. One happy family. That's why she answered the call. "Jungkook! Hey hi so—" Taehyung stopped speaking once a girl voice was heard. "Hi? No sorry I'm not Jungkook." She looked at her nails.

"Oh.. I see.. well, may I speak to him?" The unknown boy was heard and Jenah looked at her daughter. "No, sorry, he's making breakfast for his daughter and I, you know, his family." She had almost a evil smile but deep down she knew it was wrong. Then again, it was deep down. "And may I suggest you stay away if you wanna make him happy. Think of TayJa. She wants a mommy and daddy not daddy and daddy. Alright?" She spoke coldly.

On the other side of the phone, Taehyung was looking at the house he was in front of with a little gift for TayJa. Now he just felt like a fool. "Uh... yeah, got it." Taehyung sucked it up and hung up. 'It's okay Taehyung, it's fine' he thought to himself before he stepped away from the house and walked back to the vehicle he got a ride from. "Why didn't you..?" The female asked within the vehicle.

Taehyung shrugged it off. "Next time." He spoke as he put his belt on. Maybe this Jenah girl was right. Deep down Taehyung didn't want to think too much into it but... that was Tayja's mom. Who would want two dads? two gay dads. That would just be awful for school timing. Taehyung had a classmate who had two gays dads once. He felt sorry for him— and not because of the two gay dads but because of the bullies but him being what? Eight? He just kept to himself. The same thing he is going to do now.. keep to himself.

"Thank you, kookie." Jenah smiled at Jungkook who nodded and put TayJa in her chair. Jungkook sat next to the small girl and continued to cut the pancake for his daughter who already had the cut ones in her mouth. After so, he ate his own food while Jenah would feed TayJa. "So, you getting a hotel today?" Jungkook asked Jenah bluntly with no expression. Seriously wanting to know what the plan was for Jenah.

Jenah furrowed her eyebrows and shook her head. "Why should I? I mean.. you two are my family and TayJa will miss me, c'mon." She pleaded Jungkook and Jungkook looked at Jenah for some while before giving a small laugh. "If you stay here, you'll end up hurting TayJa. You'll be gone right after her birthday and I don't want to see her crying for some dead beat who doesn't know how to grow up." Jungkook spoke while getting up and going to clean his dish. He was trying, he really was but at the same time just looking at Jeneh built up the hatred. How did he even get into bed with her? Alcohol did play a role.

"You seriously have no right to talk to me like that!" Jenah spoke up herself as Jungkook turned to Jenah. "I'll talk to you however I please. I'm doing this for her!" Jungkook raised his voice back at Jenah but this only lead to Jenah standing up. "For her?! I'm her mother!" Jenah didn't let Jungkook have a voice over her until Jungkook spoke back. "She doesn't even know you!!" He let out frustratingly. "You left!! You left her when she was three months old! she knows nothing about you! You only ever existed on a fucking screen for two years!" Jungkook tried to keep his calm, but something about Jenah and just— the annoyance of everyone right now was seriously getting to him.

"So because I left I have no right to my child?! is that what you're saying? Because I was the one who birthed her! I was the one who carried her in my stomach for nine months!" Jenah yelled at Jungkook, tears threatening to fall. "You carried her for nine months but who raised her?! for almost three years by themselves?? Me! Not you! Me. All you did was birth her! So no. Jenah, you have no fucking say in anything because the moment you left is the moment you took your parental rights away from yourself!" Jungkook grabbed Tayja who was on her seat crying from being scared of her parents fighting.

Now Jungkook truly felt bad because he did not want Tayja to see that side of him but in the moment he just had to speak up to Jenah. It wasn't at all civil and Jungkook had to reflect on that— but right now he just couldn't bring himself to care. "Shhh baby, i'm sorry." Jungkook brushed Tayja's hair back as the girl hugged Jungkook and hiccuped. "Shhh, dada has you baby. I'm right here." Jungkook left up the stairs, leaving Jenah to reflect on her actions too.