Just A Dog

*Attempted Rape*
(what a way to start this story)

I walk down the street. My handmaiden by my side. My gown flowing around my feet. 

"My lady, if you don't mind me asking, why do you insist on walking through the town every evening?"

 "I enjoy it, it may not be the most pleasant in looks or smells. However, I enjoy seeing people. Sure most of them live poorly but it's worth catching the little moments when the children are laughing or the people are helping each other. It reminds me that not everything in this world is bad."

 We turn a corner and I'm nearly knocked over. 

"Oh!" I exclaim. 

I look down to see a young girl. No older than 8. 

"I'm sorry, my lady." She bows. 

"It's alright.

She seems nervous and keeps looking around. 

"Hey, what's wrong?

I squat down to the child's level. 

"I-I....

Her eyes filled with tears.

"These men-." 

Suddenly the sounds of thudding steps of at least several people startle me. As the men turn the corner into the alley I stand. I brush the child behind me. 

"My lady." My handmaid whispers.

"Kristine, listen to me. Go find help.

"But.-"

"Go!

She just nods and runs. The girl clutches to my gown. My arm out to my side shielding her. The men give deep chuckles and sinister smiles. 

"Hello, pretty lady.

"What's a lovely lass like you doing all alone out here.

"That's a nice gown, look better on the floor.

The men step forward and I step backward. 

"Run.

I whisper to the girl. She turns and runs off down one way and I turn running towards another. The men follow me. Soon enough they catch hold of me. I lose my footing falling to the ground. They sneer and chuckle. They bark and growl threats of how they're gonna use me.

*Attempt*
"I bet you just have the prettiest little cunt.

"Bet it's all tight and clean.

"I bet she's a virgin.

I cry out. The man shoves a torn-off piece of cloth into my mouth. I'm pinned down as one of the men takes hold of my gown. He rips it's roughly down the middle. My breasts exposed. I can't let them. I kick my legs around and squirm. 

"Quit it, girl, you'll only make this worse.

He pulls my gown up over my waist despite all my kicking. My undergarments ripped away. 

"Ah, look at that, boys, that perfect noble cunt.

Tears streaming from my eyes blurring my vision. The man begins undoing his trousers. The more I squirm the harder they hold me down. His dirty hand taking a rough grasp of my breast. No. I scream into the cloth. 

"Time to see just how tight this pretty cunt is."

*Safe*

Just as he says that a sword comes hacking straight into his head. Some of the blood hitting my chest. He falls and the other men move. I cover my eyes and curl up into a ball. After lots of thuds and cries of pain, it's silent. I look up to see The Hound. Sandor Clegane. The kings' dog. He takes hold of my arm and swiftly pulls me to my feet. My dress barely clinging to me. It's ripped off my chest and shoulders and hands from my forearms. My hands shielding my chest. Awkwardly, he moves. I look up as he places his cloak around my shoulders. A sign I'm under his protection. He leans down, lifting me off the ground. My hand on his chest. The other holding the cloak. It smells like him. He looks straight ahead but my eyes refuse to look away from his face. Not even for the stars shining so bright. I hadn't realized how much time had passed. It's night now. The Hound has always been a large, scary man. He never really scared me. I didn't have a reason to be scared of him beside the rumors and stories. I always thought he'd be a very handsome man without the scar. To me, he wasn't half bad. His scar didn't make him ugly in my opinion. A scar was just that. A scar.

 I didn't even realize we were in his chambers until he set me down on the edge of a bed. He walks over to the wardrobe in the corner. I watch as he rids himself of his armor. He approaches me with an off white shirt in his hand. My eyes not leaving his. 

"Get dressed, woman." 

He pushes the shirt in my hands. He walks away. I see him out of the corner of my eyes. His back to me. I stand and remove the remains of my dress. I pull his shirt over my head. It almost reaches my knees. The shirt a slightly see-through. I silently move behind him. I place a hand on his arm. 

"Ser Clegane," I speak in a low voice. 

He turns to face me. 

"I'm not a knight, woman. I'm just a dog." 

I just nod silently. 

"Thank you.

My fingers gripping his arm a tad bit tighter. I didn't plan on my next action. I rise to my tippy toes. My hands-on his shoulders. My lips softly pressed against the scarred side of his face. My arms wrapping around his neck and my head buried against him. He stands still for a moment before a large, warm hand is placed against my lower back. 

"They would have ruined you in every way possible and left you for dead, woman.

"I know.

My arms wrapping tighter. 

"Thank you, Sandor, Thank you.

After a moment I replace my feet on the floor. My hands sliding down his chest. 

"Sandor.

"Yes?

"May I stay here tonight?" I ask. 

"Why in the seven hells would you wanna do that?" He huffs. 

"I feel safer here... with you," I admit. 

He sighs. 

"Fine but stay on your side of the bed, woman.

He lays down. I climb in on my side. About ten minutes pass and I can't sleep. I turn over. His bareback facing me. I scoot over and place my palms to his bareback. I softly rub my hands up to his broad shoulders. He suddenly turns and sits up. 

"For fuck's sake, what's did I say, woman?

I say nothing. I simply sit up and place my hand on his chest. He sighs in defeat. He lays back and pulls me with him. My head against his chest. I lightly brush my fingers across his chest through his chest hair. I look up at him. His eyes closed. A relaxed expression on his face. I lightly place a kiss on his jaw. He opens his eyes and looks down at me. 

"Careful, woman, that's a path you don't want to go down.

He warns. Once more I don't respond. I simply sit up over him, straddling him. I don't do anything naughty. I just lay down on him. My head against his shoulder. His hand on my lower back as my legs tangle with his. I look up. I softly comb my fingers through his hair. My hand rests on his face. His head leaned to me. Before I can move to kiss him he speaks. 

"You need to rest, woman." He speaks low. 

His hand taking mine moving it from his face. I close my eyes. 

"Yes, my lord.

"I'm not a lord either.

His words are in vain. You're already asleep.