Never Leave

Emmy quietly opened the door and snuck inside the room and made her way towards the large master bedroom where two men were intertwined.  The curtains were opened, letting the moonlight shine into the room and the cool breeze blow through the window.

The two silhouette of two strong men kissing and moaning made Emmy immediately yearn to be between them.  But seeing how they were enjoying themselves so much, she couldn’t stop the two of them just yet. Watching them from the shadow of the room turned her on.  

Seoras sat up against the headboard as Gengrick straddled Seoras.  They were kissing passionately as Gengrick’s hands threaded throughout Seoras’s hair.  His hands pulled and tugged Seoras’s hair, urging him on, letting Seoras know how good he felt.  

Seoras had two fingers inside of Gengrick, widening him up.  Preparing him for Seoras’s entrance into his tight hole. Between them, Seoras held both of their harden penises in his hand as he milked the both of them.  His slow movements drove Gengrick wild as Gengrick’s hips start to move on it’s own.

Emmy watched as her men made love to each other.  Her hands opened her robe and start to touch her breasts as she imagined it was their hands touching her.  She pinched her nipples and rubbed her heavy breast just like Seoras liked to play with them. She could feel her wetness become thicker as it slowly dripped down her leg, her hand moved down her stomach and with her fingers she circle the little mound before sliding her fingers between the folds of her lips.  When her fingers pushed through her entrance, Gengrick cried out in ecstasy as he spilled his seed all over them.

Seoras still worked his fingers in Gengricks hole adding a third finger.  Gengrick could only lay his head against Seoras’s shoulder as the waves of pleasure run through him.  Their heavy breathing mixed with the sound of Seoras’s fingers inside of him made Gengrick blush with shyness.  

No matter how many times he and Seoras made love, it was never enough to convey how much they love each other.  Even though they felt pleasure and happiness in the end, they both felt the loss of Emmy’s presence, which made their love making incomplete. It just wasn’t the same without her.  

Gengrick moaned even more loudly as he felt Seoras’s fingers leave him and the head of Seoras’s penis push up against his anus. Slowly Seoras entered Gengrick and made him moan.  Pain mixed with pleasure caused his body to shiver. Gengrick sat up and moved his hips slowly, letting Seoras’s long and thick length enter him inch by inch until Seoras was fully embedded inside of him.  

The burning sensation made Gengrick moan loudly as his hips were raised to the tip of Seoras’s penis then slowly made its way back down.  Seoras held Gengrick’s hips as they moved in unison. The sound of skin slapping against skin made Emmy figner herself even harder. Her fingers kept in pace with Gengrick and Seoras’s love making that, she couldn’t hold back.  She had to bite her inner cheek, not to make a noise when she came hard on her fingers.

Her body shook as she slowly knelt on her knees before sitting on her heels as she caught her breath.  She watched as Gengrick rode Seoras faster and faster. His hips moving up and down. Gengrick’s arms were held behind the small of his back with Seoras’s right hand as his left hand pumped the enlarge and hard penis between them.  

“I can’t hold on.”  Gengrick moaned as he felt Seoras’s penis hit his prostate over and over.  

“Let go.”  Seoras grunted out.  

Gengrick cried out in pleasure as his cum spilled out between them again.  Within moments, Seoars bit Gengrick’s neck and came inside of Gengrick. Pumping himself a few more times inside of Gengrick before pulling himself out.  Gengrick could only lean onto Seoras for strength as their sweaty bodies tried to catch their breaths.

Gengrick closed his eyes to rest and felt Seoras hold him tightly to Seoras’s chest.  Gengrick fell asleep and did not notice when Emmy made her way towards them. Seoras had his eyes closed, but he knew that it was Emmy who had finally come home.  The moment she entered the city, he knew she was safe. When she entered the castle and her room, he knew she would come to them. What surprised him was the fact that she watched them as she touched herself.  It was something that she never done before and it excited him. It made him work harder to pleasure Gengrick, just for her enjoyment.

Emmy took the towel beside the bowl of water that was prepared beforehand and wet it.  She wrung the towel and cleaned Gengrick’s anus as it leaked out white cum. She grabbed a new towel and wetted it and wiped Seoras’s penis clean then folded the towel and made her way between the two men to wipe Gengrick’s penis as well.  She wiped both of their chests with a clean cloth before she crawled into bed with them.

The moment she sat down next to Seoras and leaned her head on his shoulder, Seoras reached out to hold her closer to his side.  Her head leaned on his shoulders as Gengrick’s head was turned towards Emmy, breathing in the scent of her hair.

“I’ve missed you guys.”  Emmy said. “More than I thought I would.”  

“We’ve missed you too.”  Seoras confessed to her. “We felt the lost of your presence in everything that we do.”

“I thought I was fine, being the villian, in everyone’s play.” Emmy said as she reached out to hold Gengrick’s hand.  “I never knew how hard it would be until I truly became the villain. The marks against my soul will grow. My heart will become cold and dark. Will you and Gengrick still stay by my side knowing how many lives I will be taking?  Or will the both of you leave me too?”

Seoras’s hand squeezed her tighter to his side as the hand that she held squeezed tightly as well.  Gengrick had woken up to Emmy’s scent and his body recognized his loved one. He stayed quiet listening to Seoras and Emmy’s conversation.  And his heart broke with Emmy’s last sentence.

“We will never leave you.”  Seoras said.

“Seoras is right.”  Gengrick said as he sat up.  “We will never leave your side.”