- bonds -

Just a bunch of fluff tbh next chapter is gonna have more content

Please Read and vote and comment cuties!!

"DADS, I CANNOT believe you're making me do this

"DADS, I CANNOT believe you're making me do this."

"You are going to have to learn eventually, Sweetheart."

"Plus, Doll, if you didn't want us to freak out, you shouldn't have mentioned it."

With a groan, Elenora ran her fingers through her hair- something she only did when she was extremely stressed. And she was extremely stressed. "I didn't think mentioning the fact that I didn't know how to ride a bike would lead to this!"

'This' was truly a very interesting scene, you see - 'this' was a two hour session of "I cannot believe you!" And "no, it's not a foster home if they didn't teacher her the basics of life itself!" followed by a 30 minute trip to the nearest Walmart, where Bucky and Steve not only bought a bike, but a helmet and knee pads and elbow pads, and then back home, out on driveway, with Elenora nervous as all hell and secured in basically bubble wrap.

Steve wasn't as phased by her fear as he used to be. He was supposed to be calm and comforting. He was gonna help his kid through this irrational thing and then she was gonna trust him more. And everything was gonna be okay.

Steve pressed a hand to the middle of the two handle bars. "You've got this, El. And Buck and I are here the whole time."

Bucky chimed in from behind, "the whole time."

Elenora had a sharp intake of breathe. Two superheroes with super senses were there to catch her if she fell. She had protection of her body.

And if she rode into oncoming traffic and got hit, hat just meant she'd miss a day of training with Aunt Tasha, and she could really use that.

Dads are not gonna let you get run over, Elenora told herself, was equally relieving as it was dissapointing.

Bucky prompted, "Are you ready?"

The palms of her hands rolled on the handle bars and she squeezed them so hard that her hands burned.

She had fought a terrorist organization at the age of 14 (remember that time she got held at gun point? Yeah, confirmed terrorists- she "overheard" Steve and Bucky talking), but for some reason this stupid bike with no train wheels made her want to cry.

Elenora sucked it up. "Yeah, I'm ready."

And with that, Bucky grinned wide and Steve gave her a big push, and she was heading down the drive way, her bike wiggling and threatening to fall as Steve trailed behind her.

Bucky videotaped the whole thing.

***

It was June 12th, School had already ended and everything that had to do with Jade had been cleared up.