Protect you

It's early in the morning. A cool breeze from the windows. The sun just rising. I look at Sandor. He rests under me. His hands cling to the fabric on my back, holding me in place. Not that I minded. He mumbles in his sleep. I scoot up. My face next to his. I brush his hair from his face. I place a soft kiss on his scar. He groans and rolls over on top of me. I'm somewhat crushed under him. I feel something hard against my crotch. My face feels hot. I place my hands on his shoulders and shake lightly. 

"Sandor," I whisper. 

His nose pressed against my cheek. His breath on my neck. 

"Sandor," I try again a little louder. 

I shake a little harder as well. I roll my eyes and lay there for a second. How does one wake the great Sandor Clegane? I try to push him off with my hips. But to no avail. However, this causes him to subconsciously grind down into me and grunt. I let out a gasp, not ready for his body's response. My hands-on his shoulders. 

"Sandor," I say. 

Nothing. He grinds down into me once more in his sleep. I softly moan mouth closed as my fingernails lightly digging into his shoulders. 

"Sandor," I whisper. 

I shake him again. 

"Sandor," I try louder. 

He only grinds down into me. 

"Sandor!" I almost shout. 

He suddenly sits up slightly. My hands-on his shoulders. He still rests between my open legs. I feel flustered and I quickly pull his shirt down to cover my lower half. He realizes and rolls off. 

"I told you to sleep on your side, woman." He grumbles. 

I rollover. My body curving against his side. I rest my head on his shoulder and my fingers around his arm. 

"I know. I'm sorry.

His eyes close and he takes deep breaths. 

"It's just...." I trail off. 

I move his arm around me and lay my head on his chest. 

"I feel safer in your arms," I admit. 

My face on fire. I look up at him. He has an unreadable look on his face. He holds me tightly. 

"Don't worry Lady, Y/n.

My leg moves up around his waist. His large hand on the small of my back. He brushes the hair from my face. 

"As long as I'm alive, I'll ride the seven kingdoms to protect you," He admits. 

"Sandor," I whisper. 

My lips press against his cheek. He gives a low hum. 

"Thank you, Sandor.

After a few moments, I ask the one question I want to be answered. 

"Why?" My voice comes out a little shaken. 

"Why what?" He huffs. 

"Why me.

I sit up. 

"Why would you ride the seven kingdoms for me of all people?

His hands rest on my thighs. He doesn't look at me. He just stares at my chest. Not in a creepy or a sexual way, just lost for words. 

"Because, woman." 

He looks up into my eyes. His hands pushing up my legs and under the shirt to rest on my hips. 

"You don't treat me like a dog," He confesses. 

"Because you're not, Sandor," I defend. 

I lean my head down to rest against his forehead. 

"You're not a dog to me," I whisper. 

It probably took everything in him to not just rip that thin shirt from your body and make you his right there. 

He takes deep breaths under me. I wonder if Sandor returns my affections. Maybe he is just thankful that I'm not cruel to him. Maybe he's just in debt to me for being kind to him. He sits up. His face above mine. He breathes down on me. I push my fingers through his hair. 

"Sandor," I whisper. 

My lips not too far from his. I wonder. My eyes flutter shut and I move my lips towards his. Before I can continue there's a loud knock at the door. He slides out from under me. 

"Hound!" Someone shouts pounding the door. 

He opens the door. He doesn't open it wide but I hide under the covers. 

"What?" He grumbles. 

"Be a good dog and go sniff out that wench, Y/n." It's Joffrey. 

"Mother won't shut up about where she is," He scoffs. 

He nods and closes the door. I sit up from under the covers. He walks to his wardrobe. I watch all his back muscles move as he pulls a new shirt over his head. I stand up and walk over to him. I grab a part of his armor. I've helped a man with his armor before. He grabs my wrist before I can do anything. His eyes on me. I search his eyes. 

"Please. Let me do this for you at least." I ask. 

He says nothing but let's go if my wrist. I began suiting him up. I hold the dog helmet in my hands. He stands at the table holding a cup of some alcohol. As he drinks I pull the helmet over my head. I stand in front of the mirror. I can't help but at least chuckle lightly at my state. His oversized shirt and his large helm on my head. I almost look like a child. I watch as he walks up behind me. He lifts the helm from my head. 

"Aww," I whine. 

He just groans. I didn't notice just how see-through the shirt was. My body easily made out through the thing fabric. His hand on my shoulder. 

"Don't worry, I'll never do anything you don't want me to.

It's as if he read my mind. I nod and turn around. 

"Now.

He lifts me up like yesterday. 

"Let's get you back to your chambers.

My hand against his chest. I close my eyes and lean into him. After some walking, I hear a door open. 

"My lady!" My handmaiden exclaims. 

"I'll fetch you a bath right away!

She runs off. I look up at Sandor. 

"Right, I'll-.

I press my hand to his face forcing him to look at me. I cut him off pressing my lips to his. He's still for a moment. Just as he begins to kiss back he pulls away. He sets my feet on the floor. 

"You don't know what you're doing, woman." He grumbles. 

"Sandor, I feel for you," I confess. 

"You don't know what you feel, woman. You're confused because I saved you.

And just like that. He's gone. I close the door behind him. I lift the collar of his shirt bundling it around my nose. I breathe in his scent.