Worth the Cross Part One

So I apparently have a sequel to this poem-ginchy! Anyway, this poem was written going on two years ago (doesn't seem like that long ago), when I hit a point in my life where alot of hatred and anger I felt toward people was almost suffocating me. Along with two others, the At the Cross are ones I've attempted to salvage from my sloppy journals.
It's not perfect poetry, but I'm not a perfect person, and I'm not lying when I say that I'm kind of proud of these.

I have an unexplainable bout of confusion my life.
The thoughts that grip and tear at me.
The hurt that roars through me, fighting to be released.
The tears of pain and agony, the cries for my soul that's undoubtedly lost.
I wonder, will I ever be worth the price paid at the cross?
The stories tell of the people who found, their way back around, all safe and sound, to God.
They plague me, antagonize me, reminding me of my attempts to make it, but slipping in the end.
I cannot find my way-lost in this confusing array, of emotions filled with anger, tears, and joy.
Unhappiness dissolves in my life, is there something more, or am I trying to cause strife?
Have I missed something through the years?
Did I forget why God sent me here?
Is the price He paid really worth,
the mistakes I make on this shaking earth?
The ground on which I stand, is most certainly sinking sand.
Am I really worth the cost,
that Christ paid at the cross?