Arc 3.4

Muchen who was leisurely soaking in the hot spring up until a moment ago suddenly noticed an intruder at the top of the roof so he silently utilized his internal energy then threw the wine cup at the roof.

Although the reaction speed of the intruder was quite fast, he was still no match for a strong martial artist like Muchen who had an extremely high insight thus the intruder could not away with his second move.

The moment that the intruder had emerged out of the water Muchen was about to make his next attack when he finally noticed who that slender figure was making him immediately rooted in his place.

During these past 2 months, Muchen has never met him so he has never seen his true face. It was only now that he could finally see his enchanting face.

Presently, he was wet from head to toe making his black hair plastered to his white porcelain skin in which his face also had a rosy color due to the fierce coughs.

His eyes soon became misty as Muchen could even see tears hang out of the corner of his eyes refusing to fall turning him into an enchantress inviting others wanted to bully him.

Muchen's eyes immediately darken as his gaze slowly moved down from his enchanting face toward his slender neck onto his sexy collarbone.

Since he wore a white robe so now that it was wet, the fabric became transparent revealing his beautiful body in which Muchen could even see his two red buds on his chest...

Until this part, Muchen suddenly felt his throat went dry as blood rushing down toward his lower part.

At the thought of this, Muchen slowly retracted his gaze then diverted from the enticing prey before him to look down at his member which was standing vigorously in the water causing him to frown.

From when he was young until now, he had never indulged himself in carnal desires only devoted himself to the country.

Moreover, he has been practicing martial arts since he was young so his self-control was nothing to laugh at and he has always been good at controlling his emotions.

Even if the sky collapse he wouldn't even flinch but what was this?

He...actually reacts to a Ger? A Ger whom he met only for three times?

Why? Shouldn't he feel disgusted toward him instead so what with this strange feelings?

Muchen always had the situation under his control so he did not feel good with this at all.

He actually lost control of himself and because of a Ger at that?

Due to this realization, his face became frosty as he lifted his head to look at the 'culprit'.

This gaze of his caused Lifan to finally notice his presence and for the first time Lifan didn't know what to say in this sticky situation.

Although the sight he saw was a feast to the eyes as a ravishingly handsome man was completely naked, exposed everything to him, Lifan was not happy at all!

Fortunately, Muchen was soaking in the water so he couldn’t see his lower part but just his white like jade skin with that broad shoulders, wide chest and toned arms alone was enough to make everyone drool.

He also let his long black hair down to scatter in the water causing it to become wet and stuck to his body making him look even sexier arousing other people’s desires to ignite within their body.

However, LiFan didn’t have the honor to do so as the owner was currently staring daggers at him without even uttering a single word causing all of his hairs to stand on end!