#27

A/N: *inserts excessive, unnecessary drama*

Jungkook stared at Jimin and Taehyung on the couch opposite to him, laughing about something that he couldn't care less about. Jimins hands were rested on Taehyungs shoulder as his body shook with laughter. Taehyung was wiping away his fake tears as he leaned back on Jimin. Jungkooks tongue poked into the inside of his cheek as he watched the two have the time of their life completely ignoring his existence.

"You're so funny!", Taehyung exclaimed.

"You're so cute", Jimin smoothly replied, earning a dirty look from Namjoon and Jungkook. Jimin didn't notice Jungkook, but he put his hands up in surrender when he saw Namjoon glaring at him, "Hey, hey, I'm just stating facts."

Namjoon rolled his eyes and him and looked at Jungkook with an apologetic smile. Jungkook rolled his eyes as he got off the couch, walking towards his bedroom. "I'll be right back."

He went into his bedroom and pulled his shirt over his head, changing into something more comfortable for the night. He clenched his jaw as he heard more laughs coming from the living room and he hated that he had to walk back into the room. He walked into the living room and he felt his heart clench. Taehyung was lying on the couch, Jimin hovering over him and he tickled Taehyung, causing the younger boy to let out actual tears of joy. He clenched his fist when he remembered what happened when Taehyung and Jungkook were in that position, and couldn't help but think the same would've happened between Taehyung and Jimin if he wasn't standing in front of them.

He cleared his throat awkwardly as he made his way into the kitchen, earning Taehyungs attention. Suddenly, the space between Jimin and him was too close for his liking as the pushed him away and fixed himself up on the couch before making his way to the kitchen.

"Hey Kookie," Taehyung said walking towards the fridge, grabbing a glass of water.
"Hey." Jungkook said, his voice cold and his gaze never meeting Taehyungs. Taehyung frowned at the lack of his favourite nickname, but assumed it wasn't a big deal.

"I really like your friends, they seem nice."

"Hm. I know." Jungkook said, setting his phone down as he walked out of the kitchen.

Taehyung jogged a little behind him, "Are you okay?"

"Fucking peachy," he walked into the living room as he sat beside Yoongi, turning his attention the screen. He didn't bother even looking at Taehyung, knowing that if he saw the hurt expression on the youngers face, his resolve would melt.

Taehyung looked down at the floor, pouting as he tried to wonder what went wrong.

"Why is the cute little boy pouting, hm?", Jimin asked.

Taehyung looked up, and forced a smile, "Ah, nothing. I'm just tired."

Jungkook cracked his neck as he side glanced at Jimin and Taehyung. Taehyung walked up to the couch and sat next to Jimin.

"Why don't you go to sleep?", Jimin asked, completely unaware of the fact that Jungkook was boiling with rage. Why was Jimin taking care of Taehyung the way he did? Why wasn't Taehyung saying anything? He hated it. He rolled his eyes as he got up and made his way to the bedroom, "I'm going to sleep, guys. Good night", he said without a second glance at the room. The members seemed to notice something wrong and Taehyung sighed, rubbing his hands over his face.

"Uh-I think we should leave now, it's getting late", Namjoon said, as he got up from his place on the couch, followed by Jin, Yoongi and Hoseok.

Jimin pouted, "Aw, already?!"

"Yah, stop acting like that. Jungkook wouldn't like it", Yoongi flatly said as he walked out of the apartment.

Jimin sighed, getting up from his seat as he ruffled Taehyungs hair before saying goodbye. Taehyung forced out another smile as he shut the door, cautiously making his way towards his and Jungkooks bedroom.