The Big Reveal Part 1 -The Plan-

I know you are gonna ask 'how did you write this, you weren't there?'

How could anyone know what he said etc.

But at the end of it, I mean at the and of the entire book, you will understand. This part is important so keep up. This is what you all been waiting for. Are they real or are they fake?

I will reveal this by sharing Greg Rowen's letter with you.

--

Hi. My name is Greg Rowen. You know me as the most popular conspiracy theorist on the internet, But that's not true. Because what I write is not conspiracy theories, they are the truth.

Now let's reveal this truth for you .. once and for all. I don't wanna get all sentimental and say I died for this information but I have probably died for this information.

Now let's make a plan together to reveal the truth. I am kidding I already made the plan. Just read..

I have been trying to meet with GSF face to face for a while now. I keep sending them emails. They know who I am but most of the times they don't reply or when they do, their representatives reply and they say " due to heavy schedule of GSF....."

But this time... this time Saey answered. So What was different this time?

Well, I generally ask nicely but this time I might have threatened them. But I don't think they were scared of me and that's why they agreed. I think they want this to end as much as I do. Either the way I am going to meet Saey. I am not proud of the threatening part but I don't have much time. This is my last chance.

In my email to them I said

"I have been trying to meet with you for years and I didn't even get a reply but if you ignore me this time I am gonna have to release this video."

The video was about Saey. That's why he answered to my email. I always think him as the third wheel. He doesn't fit the group, Fuska and Gleb are young and they look like a couple but Saey is old and mean and can't act as well as them. In my mind he is not supposed to be the third guy but either he has a real power and he convinced them... or they need him to do something that no one else can. Either the way he is absolutely not as trained as the other two.

So I think he would be a little sensitive when it comes to his mistakes.

I noticed some abnormalities in Saey's speech. Now it's been years so he speaks perfectly good english but in the earlier days ... that's where the real problem is.

I made a video of old Saey. Video consists of Saey's speeches.

Sometimes he mispronounces a word, then an hour later he says it correctly. And later he says it wrong again.

Or he says a word the correct way, later on he mispronounces it. It is obviously on purpose. He sometimes talks really fluently then he realizes that and pauses and he stops and thinks, then he says 'ummm what's the word??'

It is pretty obvious he is faking it. So I made a pretty convincing video about this, proving that, he in fact can speak english in the first days he came to "this time period"

And that proves he didn't come from the past... and the other 2 of course.

If their English is perfect in the first place then this must involve a lot of heavy planning.

So before I publish this on my website, I sent it to Saey and finally got my reply.

I told him , I wanted to meet and he asked 'Where?'

I was really excited and I said 'You tell me, I can come anywhere.'

Actually that was intentional. After I do what I am going to do, he is going to think he chose the place so it must be safe. .

So he sent me a location , it was very close to the beach. There were a lot of restaurants near. So the day before I went there and got prepared.. for every contingency.