N i n e t e e n

Skye's POV

I stare up at the roof, unable to sleep. I don't know what is wrong with me. I can't stop thinking about Dante and that damn kiss.

Am I being stupid? I mean, he is just a boy. I shouldn't be losing sleep over him.

Maybe I should go talk to him. Maybe I should go kiss him and just forget every reason why it is a bad idea. I mean, I only live once, right? If I don't, then I might regret it and might live the rest of my life wondering what could have happened.

I check the clock and it shows that the current time is three in the morning. I groan. I should be fast asleep right now.

Oh, what the hell. I'm just going to him. If he is awake it means that maybe he was thinking about the kiss, too. If he is sleeping then it is just not meant to be and I'll forget even considering being with him.

I climb out the bed and walk across the hall, stopping outside his bedroom door. I can hear soft moans coming from his room. Shit, is he touching himself?

I knock on his door and there is no response, so I slowly push it open. "Dante?" I whisper. I keep my gaze on the floor.

He doesn't reply and so I look up and realise he is on top of another girl. He hasn't even noticed that I have walked in. My jaw drops and I stand in silence, not knowing what to say.

Their moans continue to fill the room, until the girl notices I am there and pushes Dante off her, covering herself and him with the blanket. "What are you looking at, pervert?" the girl screams.

"Trust me, I wish I could unsee it," I state.

Dante watches me and I stare back at him. I don't know what to say at all. I don't even know what to think. It does kind of hurt, even though it shouldn't. "I couldn't sleep because I couldn't stop thinking about you, but I guess you can't relate," I tell him and then walk out.

How does he even find a girl that is willing to do that so fast? I mean even people on Tinder don't show up to your house that soon.

I just want to have wild sex with someone, too, but there is nobody I can do it with. Jensen is engaged so that is not and option, Dante is clearly occupied and Keelan is both too adorable and way out of my league. I mean, all three of them are out of my league, but still...

I make my way to the kitchen, which feels like it is on the opposite side of the world. When I finally reach it, I climb up onto the counter to reach the cabinet where I know Dante keeps the alcohol.

I grab a bottle without reading the label and then climb back down and pop it open. Before I can start to drink it, Dante walks in. He is still shirtless and his hair is messed up, making it more obvious that he was messing around in bed.

It sucks that he looks so hot right now.

I put the bottle in my mouth and chug as much as I can, until the bottle is pulled from my grasp. I cringe as it burns my throat. I look down at my white shirt that has alcohol on it now.

Dante stares at the shirt, realising that I'm not wearing a bra under it. I groan and fold my arms so that he can't see as much. "Can't you just let me drink?" I ask. "I mean you were obviously having fun, so why can't I?"

"Because getting drunk at this time is a bad idea. You won't be able to sleep," he says.

I scoff. "You think I'm going to be able to sleep anyway? You kissed me and then just went and slept with another girl. You're a pig, you know that?"

He averts his eyes to the floor and his shoulders slouch. "I know," he whispers. "Are you mad?"

I sigh and run my hands through my hair. "Surprisingly, no. I actually don't care. I was trying to decide if I wanted to kiss you again or not, but you made it really easy for me to decide."

"You... You mean if I wasn't in my room with that girl, you would have..."

I grab Dante's belt loop and tug him closer to me. "Yeah, I would have..." I run my hands down his hard chest and pull him even closer. He licks his lips. Then I push him away. "But she was in your room." I start walking away.

"Wait," Dante whispers and grabs my wrist before I am far enough. I turn to face him, feeling really tired again, all of a sudden. "Please can we go back?"

"What?"

"I mean, can we please go back in time. I want you. Please? I messed up because I thought you didn't want me at all," he begs and his hands slide down to my hips.

I smile and push his hands off me. "No, thanks. You can go back to that girl who is probably still in your room."

"No. She's not you. The only person I want to be with is you."

"Really? You could have fooled me. Stop lying." I roll my eyes.

"Come on, Skye. Please?"

I step closer to him and wrap my arms around his neck, then I connect my lips to his. Before he can get into it too much, I pull away. "I hope you enjoyed. It's the last time my lips will ever be on yours."

I turn and walk away without another word.

•=•=•

T w i t t e r : xPineappleGirlx
I n s t a g r a m : laylaawrites
Y o u t u b e : xThePineappleGirlx

Lots of love and jelly tots - xThePineappleGirlx