When an idiot didn't like someone

I want to make something special for you. You like strawberries, right?

"Wait!" Jack called to the shaken blonde who was already out the door. He wanted to follow him but at the same time couldn't leave his job post, especially with his boss watching just a few feet away. Instead, he turned to his friends. "Could you please tell me who that guy was? And does he happen to know—"

"Let's go, Arch," Skyler cut off, turning around and dragging Archer out of the café with him by the shoulder.

"Hey, what's gotten into you, Sky? We should at least hear him out," Archer protested, but he couldn't free himself from the tight hold he was in.

Skyler eventually released him once the two were quite a distance away from the café. Facing his taller friend, he said, "Look, I'll put this bluntly and say I don't like that guy."

"You know him?"

"Well, hardly. I saw him for the first time at that party on Friday."

Archer gave him a confused look. "Then why don't you like him?"

"He's—" Skyler paused, recalling a make out session and a sobbing girl. Although he didn't have anything else to go on beside that one scene, he still didn't have good feelings toward the male worker. "He just seems untrustworthy. I mean, even Rags had bad vibes from him."

"Speaking of Rags, do you think she went back home?"

"Probably. It's not like she has anywhere else to go."

"When you put it like that, it reminds me that the three of us are really all she has... Come on, Sky. Let's head back too."

The two guys rushed back to the apartment, and to their relief, Rags was sitting outside the door. The keys were with Archer, so she couldn't get in. She had spent her waiting time thinking. Although, she wasn't sure what she was supposed to be thinking about. She didn't understand a lot about herself lately. Well, she did technically begin her afterlife shrouded in mystery, but it seemed especially nowadays she was getting even more questions than answers.

"Rags!" Archer said, running towards her. "What happened? Why did you run off like that?"

"I'm...I don't know..."

"Arch, save the questions for after we get inside," Skyler said, stealing the apartment keys from Archer's back pocket.