🐢23🐢

Heechul's POV

Next day we are going for walk again. This time we will try to find the temple which is in woods. I dressed Yesung in short overalls made from thin cotton and shirt from same material. Soon we are walking on path in the forest. Everything is okay and we really found the temple. After taking few photos and having lunch on big stone, Siwon changed his diaper and we head back. And that is when problem started.

Suddenly there is strong wind and the weather is much colder. The sun hides behind dark clouds and only sound is the wind, birds and cicadas are completely quiet. I don't want to admit it, but I don't like it. It is suddenly quite dark and the wind is making scary noises. I clutch Yesung's tiny hand in mine and feel better when I look at Siwon. He isn't going to let us get hurt.

Suddenly the sky is brighten up by huge and I mean really fucking huge lightning and the sound of thunder is deafening. Yesung is scared so he is crying now and Siwon picks him up and hold him on his hip.

It started to rain and pretty heavily. The rain drops chains are hitting dry ground with great force and we can see properly because it is raining so heavy. We started to run because there was some wooden shelter, basically just wooden roof on four columns, but now we desperately need it.

We hide under it and pray that it will end soon. We are wet and shake in cold. Our clothes are soaked and we don't have another so at least Siwon gave his hoodie with zipper to me and I put it on. I hide Yesung under it too, so he has warmth from my body and from the hoodie. Yesung is crying and shaking. Every lightning and thunder is making it worse. Finally after more than hour it isn't raining so much and we can go. The path is slippery so we all fell countless times.

It took us another two hours to get home. I immediately take Yesung in bathroom and quickly shower him with warm water. He is cold and his teeth are chattering. After shower I wrapped him in fluffy towel and lay him on bed. I diapered him and get him pacifier because he is still scared. I took hot shower with Siwon and then snuggle with Yesung. He is still quite cold, so I dressed him in thick sweater and shorts. I am rubbing his arms and legs while he is sucking on pacifier. Siwon made tea for us and filled sippy cup with tea for Yesung. We are drinking and I am finally feeling warm. Yesung is tired so I lay him in crib and rub his back until he fell asleep. Then I hang our wet clothes in bathroom and start to cook lunch. I make pasta with tomato sauce and meatballs. Siwon is feeding Yesung and then gave him iPad with cartoons so we can read. Yesung fell asleep after while and I am reading with one hand on his full tummy. The sky is still grey and dark. Few hours ago it was summer, 31°C and now it is like autumn outside.

After one hour Siwon fell asleep too and I sense something weird. Yesung is paler than usually and Siwon is breathing differently. I am sitting between them and froze when Siwon coughed and Yesung sneezed. Yesung woke up with crying and Siwon woke up too. He is coughing more and it seems that he is dizzy. I pushed him back to lay down and lift Yesung from the crib. He is crying and put his hand on his forehead. I gently bounce him on my hip and go to the bathroom. I found painkillers and gave him one. Then I gave him sippy cup with water and he swallowed the pill. I need to do something with Siwon's coughing so I lay Yesung next to his papa and go to find pharmacy.

I am quite desperate because Siwon and Yesung are both sick. I bought Tylenol and eucalyptus oil and go back. I made tea for them and give them the medicine and tucked Yesung back in his crib. I take the eucalyptus oil and massage Siwon's chest. It will relieve cough. I tucked Siwon and go to cook chicken broth. I let them sleep for one hour and then wake them up. I hand bowl of the soup to Siwon and feed Yesung who eats just few spoons and then he throwed up. I have no idea why are they sick while I am not but now I am their nurse. I clean the house little bit and then lay next to Yesung who is whimpering. I kiss him on forehead and rub his back. Siwon is watching me from the bed next to us and ensured me that it is nothing serious, just regular cold.

I want to let Siwon rest for some longer time, so I lift whining Yesung and go to another room. I am rocking him in my arms and give him pacifier. Of course that he is still weeping and looks at me with pleading eyes. So this is how parents feel when is their baby ill?

"Don't look at me like this. I am trying to help you but how?"

After while I managed to put him to sleep and sit on couch with him in my arms. How can be Siwon so calm? Regular cold but I am feeling like he is dying. It is almost evening, so I cook dinner but Yesung doesn't eat again. I changed his diaper and dressed him in warm onesie. I tucked him in the crib and we lay down. Siwon is exhausted so he fell asleep soon. I can't sleep because of his coughing and I am worried about our baby. Around midnight Yesung cries again. I quickly lift him and feel that he is burning up. He is covered in sweat and his eyes are glassy.

"Umma is going to help you baby."

I wrap the poor boy in thin blanket. Then I shake Siwon's shoulder.

"Siwon wake up we need to go to hospital."