PART 36: | THE SECRET WEAPON |

Natali was in front of the door of the attic where Davina was living at for the past few months. She knocked at the door once and heard Davina's footsteps approaching closer, "Marcel." she spoke thinking that it was Marcel since only he was supposed to know she is there, "Are you ok-" she asked as she opened the door, but stopped herself when she saw that it wasn't Marcel.

- She backed a step away, "Who are you?" Davina asked in arrogant voice, looking Natali up and down.

- Natali didn't like the sound of her voice at all, but she smiled before saying, "Oh I see Marcel didn't tell you anything about me."

- Davina narrowed her eyes, "How do you know him? Did he sent you here?" she asked.

- "Not quite." Natali told her with a bit of danger in her voice.

Davina looked confused at her, she didn't know what to think, but she knew she was safe as long as she wasn't outside of the room.

Natali took a step forward wanting to enter the attic, but she was faced with a barrier.

- "You can't come in." Davina told her.

- "Barrier spell." Natali spoke knowingly, raising her hand up and placing the palm of her hand onto the barrier.

Davina who was standing in front of her saw that her hand is glowing, her eyes widened as a moment later Natali stepped into the room she was in.

- "This just gives me more power." Natali told her casually.

- Davina tried to keep herself not afraid, "What are you?" she hissed.

- "I can't believe he didn't mention me or that I'm a vampire who can siphon magic." she grinned, "Now I'm a little hurt."

- Davina's face became expressionless, "That's not possible." she says quietly in disbelief.

- "But it is." Natali simply tells her.

Then she flashes towards her and grabs her from behind, tilting Davina's head to the side.

- She leaned forward and breathing against her neck she spoke, "I don't want you sacrificed on Harvest, but I do want you dead

- She leaned forward and breathing against her neck she spoke, "I don't want you sacrificed on Harvest, but I do want you dead." then she sank her fangs into Davina's neck and she let out a scream.

- "NO!" Davina shouted and losing control over her magic she made Natali to flue through the door.

Quickly Natali raised herself using her vampire speed and as she wanted to enter the attic again Elijah showed up in front of her.

- "Elijah! Move." Natali demanded, her voice echoing through the building.

- "Why are you doing this?" She heard Rebekah's voice from behind her.

KOL'S P.O.V:

As soon as Natali left Kol brought Marcel onto the big stage and tied him up for a chair. He didn't put too much energy to fight him since he was already exhausted from Natali's spell while she dug up his brain.