Chapter 34: Violence

Ignore the mistakes.... :)

Third Person POV

Blood Venom were thought to have no pack base. It was thought that they were scattered in groups everywhere but no. They indeed were sepaerated in groups but Jungkook was in awe to finally see Venom's pack base. It was way vast and larger then their own. There was a big house on the middle, surtounded by other smaller ones on a vast ground. All the set up being surrounded by abandoned buildings. Jungkook still can't believe how any of them weren't able to find them out.

Jungkook found himself in the similar situation like in the graveyard. Waiting for Yoonsoo to show up and deperatly trying to ignore the immense pain in his chest. Jungkook with the three packs, waiting for Yoonsoo's final attempt. They are now in his territory and he can feel Yoonsoo's pack hidden on the buildings infront of him.

The air around them is chilly and awfully quiet. Being in his wolf form allows him to hear more quiet sounds so his ears twitch when he hears a sound coming from the front most house. After a minute, a shadow slowly shows up, that being Jungkook's father. His body newly bruised but posture still like on of an alpha.

"You really did came for me huh." Hyungsik smiles, proud of his son

Of course I would Dad. Jungkook links and his father nods.

"Of course he would Hyungsik. He can't lose his father too you know." Another shadow appears. Yoonsoo had his signature smirk on his face. Jungkook growls, his black wolf ready to attack.

It's confusing to him, why his father is not tied up and just standing infront of him. Why are his dad and Yoonsoo not fighting.

"I don't want your father anymore. We will fight fair. My pack, against three of yours. Don't be surprised tha I dodn't used any stragedy or stuff. It's just how I wanted it. Simple and fair." Yoonsoo says and shoves Hyungsik forward.

"Then this is how you'll get it." Jihoon speaks. One of the few who haven't shifted yet.

"Jihoon, long time no see friend." Yoonsoo's tone is casual yet filled with hate.

"Same here." Watching Hyungsik stant their makes Jihoon crazy. The murderer of his first love, his son's mother is infront if him and it takes everything in him to not jump at him and kill him on spot.

"It's the last time I'll see you though." Hyungsik says and takes steps backwards, bringing his hand up and geatures forward.

"Attack." He shouts and the Venom's wolves appear in their dark glory, running forward to meet the three pack in a heated argument throw shedding blood.

Hoseok and Jihoon, now shifted make a run to find Yoonsoo but the leader has disappeared.

Soon enough, the Blood Venom grounds start bathing in blood.

------------------

Taehyung blinks rapidly when he tries to open his eyes. His eyes squirm as he tries to adjust to the light in the room though it's just a bulb. The headache hits him with full force, making him wince. He looks at his hands which are tied to the chair he is sitting on, making him unable to move his hands and same with his legs.

He looks around and gasps. Jimin and Bakhyun are chained to walls. Jimin looks the worst, wounded and bruised brutally. Jisoo is unconsious on the floor, tied up.

Taehyung wants to scream but no sound comes out of his mouth, just a muffled sound due a cloth in his mouth. He does it again, shaking his chair, trying to create as much sound as possible. To his luck, Jimin slowly opens his eyes. After realizing what's going on, he struggles to break free but the chains are too strong and the beta is weak right now.