18: Best Night of my life

Sean POV

We pulled back from the hug, and I just laid my lips on her forehead, we stood there for a few minutes, My arms around her waist, and hers around my neck.

Her grip loosened as she moved her hands to my face, My lips went off her forehead as she stared at me deeply smiling, my heart filled with fireworks. Boom!

She broke the silence "You could do better" She Smiled jokingly

"Really?" I Questioned

"Should I make it up to you?" I asked

"Sure and I'll dance" She started to bop her shoulders up and down, she's such a little weirdo, my little weirdo

"I'm just kidding" She Giggled

"I just wanna hear you, so I can swarm with butterflies" She Tried to hold in a laugh

"Get it? Haha" She said slapping her knee

I shook my head smiling

Kaycee Caitlin Rice, Why are you so adorable!? Jeez!

We spent another few minutes, I sang to her as we danced to dark.

-

I finished singing, I looked up at the clock as it read "9:58"

Kaycee POV

He was just so.. "Charming" I complimented

"Thank you" He backed up and bowed like a prince

"Are you some type of prince now?" I Questioned

"Prince Charming" He winked

I giggle flattered, I jumped on to the bed and acted "save me! save me!" Putting my acting skills to work!

He laughed tilting his head Back, He rushed over and swept me off my feet.

"Well The boys can't always save the girls ya know.." I crossed my arms

He knew exactly what to do. He hoped onto a bed and cried "Help! Help!"

"Help yourself" I said with sass

I gave me a look of annoyance

I giggled and rushed over to him, "I'm just kidding" I grabbed his hands and brought him to ground.

"You're welcome Shamu Prince Charming! For I am.." I stopped

"SUPER WEIRDO!" We both looked at each other in silence, not long after we burst out into laughter.

I've never felt more happy.. Right there, My key to happiness.

"You're a bomb, I'm an airplane, Try and get me" he stook his tongue out and began to run around, spreading his arms out.

I stood up on a bed and targeted him, He stood still for a moment as I jumped into him, My legs wrapped around him and so did my arms, My head rested on his shoulder, and gripped on tight, "I win" I whispered into his ear, "Are you sure?" He whispered back, Uh oh. He walked over to a bed and threw me onto it as I screamed "ahhh" I started laugh as he tickled me.

Sean POV

Her laugh was so sweet and pure. Eventually I stopped, as she tried to catch her breathe and laid flat onto the bed, I leaned in and whispered "I win"

"Fine" She pouted

We both laugh and I lay on the bed next to her. Her company made me feel, so happy, I could fall asleep right here, but not long later, she gently sits on my stomach.

"Haven't don't This in a while huh.." I raised an eyebrow

"Nope" She Smiled as I put my hands on her waist

She gazed off looking out the window

"Little Weirdo?" I called

"Hm?" She turned back to me

I giggled

"You're really beautiful" I complimented Not only hers but my cheeks heated up

"Thanks Shamu" She Smiled

"Don't look too bad yourself Prince Charming" She complimented back

"News reporter here, The most beautifulest Girl in the universe!" I said in my news reporter voice, waving my hand slowly in the air

"Also really weird" I whisper

She giggled as She made a kissy face and crossed her eyes.

"And when she's weird she still looks beautiful!" I said in my news reporter voice again

She smiled sweetly.

This was one of the best nights I've ever had, just being here with Kaycee, Fooling around, Being our true selves and feeling pure happiness!

Kaycee POV

I was absolutely flattered by his compliments, man he was so sweet.

He sat up, as I sat on his lap, I moved in closer, hugging him tight, I kissed his cheek, and rested my head back in his shoulder.

He fell back into the bed, I felt the smile on his face, as I still held tight. Both our eyes closed shut slowly falling asleep.

"Sean?" I whispered

"Yeah?" He whispered back

"What are we?" I asked

"I don't know.." He said

"Okay.." I smiled, and kissed his cheek again, It was so cute the way it turned a shade of pink.

Easily said,
Best. Night. Of. My. Life.
So far..
I'm sure more to come.
Especially with him.

Shamu Prince Charming

-
A bit shorter chapter, but I personally really liked it, even if there's probably a lot of mistakes, hopefully you'll get it, and I liked this because, Sean and Kaycee are two Mature Kids, Still children with a wild imagination but are so mature that they seem older than they are! Please vote and Comment on what you thought!