📃: XLI

🖋

🖋

NAMJOON

"What did you say to her, hyung?!! She's smelly and she should take a bath?! Are you kidding me? No wonder Jimin looked at me with that murderous eyes!" Taehyung groaned. His hyung was so damn stupid, where did his 148IQ had gone?

I rubbed my temple as I recalled what happened earlier. "I didn't mean she smell bad! I j-just wanted her to really take a bath and remove the alpha's scent..."

"Yeah, right hyung. And do you think she would understand that?" Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"I-I... I fucked up, didn't I?" He sighed.

"Real bad." Taehyung added.

I glared at him, "Could you at least say something nice, Tae?"

"Just telling the truth though. Who wouldn't feel offended if a boy she just met, calling her smelly? I mean, you call me dumb alllll the time and I still get offended." The younger scoffed.

"I didn't call her that! She asked me so I-"

"Well, you could have just lie, duh! Just say 'No, you're not smelly, I was just sick' and excused yourself right away. Then poof. Everything's done. You can meet her tomorrow again and the scent would have been gone by then. Yet, you choose to make yourself perhaps won't see her again tomorrow." Taehyung stated.

"Ugh- I'm so dumb!" I facepalmed myself.

"Namjoonie, Pabo!" Taehyung added resulting another smack behind his head by the destructive god, aka me.

"Ouch! What the hell, hyung?!" Taehyung thought, his head had to become numb because of my constant smacks.

-

Both Taehyung and I had gone to the library to finish some assignment.

"This is so boringgggg." The brunette whined. He flipped between the pages of his empty sketchbook.

"Shut up, Tae. I'm trying to concentrate here." I ordered. I decided to finish my assignment earlier so I could forget my recent problem. Which was, 'ruined your chance to be with your crush.'

I was reading some literature books while using my index fingers to fix my glasses which kept slipping off my nose. Talking about glasses' slip, I suddenly remembered yesterday's event. When I was chatting lots of thing with Y/N. I thought I finally got the chance, yet to be ruined it again.

I sighed.

"Stop sighing, your breath smells bad." Taehyung said while covering his nose.

"Tae..." I gritted my teeth.

He just sheepishly smile, "Just kidding, hyung. So salty." I glared at him.

"I'm going to get more books." I stood up from my seat, while Taehyung tugged on my sleeve. He looked around as if he was scared of something.