Vol 2 Chap 49

XH 49

"Untie Xiao Hua," the Third Prince ordered.

"Hey, what about me?" The Eighth Prince felt wronged when Da Bei only freed Xiao Hua. Xiao Hua did not dare to move or rub the stinging pain on her upper arms thanks to the rope.

The Third Prince gave the Eighth Prince a vague smile with eyes that emitted a dangerous gaze. "You have not displayed good behavior to earn your freedom."

The Eighth Prince very much wishes to protest about it but the Third Prince's piercing eyes discouraged him. He was very aware the Third Prince was the one calling the shots now.

"Leave us," The Third Prince ordered. Da Bei closed the door, leaving the Third Prince, Xiao Hua and the Eighth Prince alone in the study room.

"Da Bei had told me everything." The Third Prince sat on a chair beside Xiao Hua, his Qi released from his usual restraint and directed the pressure onto the two transmigrated people.

Xiao Hua closed her eyes in despair, losing her last hope that the Third Prince might not know the truth. After a while, she opened her eyes and immediately slides down from the chair, shifted until she faced the Third Prince and kowtowed. "This servant would never betray the Third Prince! This lowly person's life belongs to the Third Prince!"

"Hey, you! Stop looking for death!" The Eighth Prince tried to stop Xiao Hua but she ignored him.

"What's your name?" the Third Prince suddenly asked.

Xiao Hua lifted her head to look at the Third Prince in confusion. Who was he talking to?

"Your real name, 'Xiao Hua'."

With a gulp, she answered, "Le XiaoTing."

"Le XiaoTing. Where is the real Xiao Hua?" Xiao Hua trembled in fear at how cold the Third Prince sounded. Even his usual smile was absent, and his eyes were not warm at all.

"I...I don't know. When I arrived in this world, I'm already inside this body, inside a carriage heading to MongLu manor in Munzhu Country."

The Third Prince turned to the Eighth Prince, who looked unnerved at the sudden attention. "You?"

"Hmph! What makes you think I will answer you?"

"Heise, if you continue to be uncooperative, the likelihood of you dying will be higher. Even your hero and heroine will not save you... to them you are just one of the Emperor's offspring, not at all related to them. You have no use-"

"Okay, enough! I get it, all right!" The Eighth Prince snapped in hysteria. "I know about my characters very well. I know they would kill me in the end just to tie up the loose end!"

The Eighth Prince glared at the Third Prince fiercely. "And he might kill us too because we know he's not the real Third Prince!"

Xiao Hua's heart missed a beat. Oh gosh, this stupid author! She had already suspected that the Third Prince was a fake but for Heise to tell it right at his face... Are you trying to force an appointment with Lord Death for us?!

The Third Prince stared at the Eighth Prince coldly but it was more to indifference than anger. "If I gather correctly, you believe this world is your creation, Heise?"

"I know this world is my creation because I write it! I created all the characters in my book and planned out their future. I know the important character's future and their secrets!"

"You say I'm a fake because I'm not acting like how you had written about me, am I right?" The Third Prince asked.

"Yeah. So who are you and what happened to the real Third Prince?" Suddenly the Eighth Prince gasped. "Are you transmigrator too?"