Promising.Pt•1-Johnny

For @Outsiders4Days. Check her out!

PROMISING

Johnny's POV
I've been getting help from the gang. Saving up money for something special. Chloe and I have been dating for about almost a year. It's been going great. She's always there for me, either protecting me from the Socs, or by my side when my old folks are kicking me out. Of course I'm always there for her when she's hurt or in need of love. That's why I love her. I usually call her my rose. Because her love for someone never dies, but only grows.

Chloe's POV

Johnny invited me over to the lot. So I walked there, hoping no Socs were going to ruin my day. I was a few steps away from the lot, but I didn't see Johnny. As I finally got there, I sat down on the ground. Usually the lot will be our favorite place to spend our days together. It's nice being alone. No Socs, no gang, and no Dallas interfering. After a few seconds, I saw a rose right in front of me. I turned around and saw Johnny there.
"Johnny? What y'doin?" I asked smiling.
He pecked my temple and sat next to me, bringing a basket along.
"What's all this?"
Johnny frowned and smiled.
"What y'mean? We can't have a lovely picnic together?"
"The gang helped didn't they?"
He nodded. I chuckled.
We sat and he arranged everything on the lovely blanket. I grabbed the rose and placed it on top of my ear.
"How do I look? Tough enough?"
Johnny looked up and smiled. He placed one hand on my cheek and pecked my lips.
"Beautiful."
He finally had everything out and pointed each out.
"There's sandwiches...cake...and some juice."
I checked the basket and saw a familiar looking package. But I didn't say anything. I know Johnny didn't place that there.

••

After eating, we sat near the fountain and just threw rocks at it.
"Thanks for the lunch, Johnny."
I pecked his cheek and saw a tint of blush.
"Yeah of course. You deserve it."
Silence took over. It was nice of Johnny doing something so romantic. Few seconds later, I came up with a better idea. I pushed Johnny into the fountain, soon bringing me along. We stood there splashing water all over. I felt bad for wetting him, but it was worth it. He grabbed my face and passionately kissed me. Then wrapped his arms around my waist.
"I love you."
"I love you more."
We got out and just on time, the sun was setting. I grabbed Johnny's hand and ran all the way to the highest monkey bar. There we stood watching the sunset.

Johnny's POV

She was there, sitting down. Water was dripping and the wind was blowing her hair beautifully. The color of the sunset was hitting her naturally. I put my arm around her and kissed her head, smelling the same strawberries and baby oil scent. My favorite. Right when the sun was gone, I was going to take out the surprise, but out of luck an engine was heard near by. Socs.
"Chloe, go, run."
She shook her head and took out her switchblade.
Before I even said anything, Bob and his gang came out of there mustang.
"Look who we got here. The little scum couple."
They all laughed coldly.
"Oh yeah. Look who's talking white trash." Chloe said.
I knew we were through. Done and over. Bob glared at us.
"Get them!"
"Run!"