6. Living with the Varia

{Varia headquarter, Italy}

Dawn

"Voi!"

Yucca's door slammed open as a long white haired male made his entrance.

"Come and spare with me small trash!" he ordered.

Groaning tiredly, Yucca stretched before glancing at his watch resting on his bedside table. 5.30am, are you kidding me? He wondered. Not even acknowledging the male, he snuggled deeper into his comfy black blanket.

"Voiii! Don't ignore me you sc-tiny scum!"

Grabbing the male's blanket, Squalo effortlessly pulled it away, forcing the raven head to move.

Randomly patting around him in search for his blanket, Yucca rolled over only to fall on the ground with a loud thud.

Grumbling he sat up, rubbing the sleepiness out of his eyes, he glanced up at the impatient swordsman.

"Ah, Squa-" a yawn, "-lo, what can I help you with?"

Squalo's brow twitched in irritation, "Don't screw with me you small trash! You're late!"

Yucca tilted his head to the side, confused. The sleepiness still presents in his gaze, he, tried to narrow his eyes without falling asleep once more.

"Ah!"

"Voiii! Don't "ah" me you tiny scum!" Squalo shouted, "hurry, or I'll kill you small trash!" he ordered.

Yucca could feel his ears ringing as he nodded in what seemed to be agreement.

::

Morning

Drying his hair, Yucca stretched his tired arms. Sparing with Squalo first thing in the morning sure was tiring.

Sweeping his gaze over his furniture, Yucca made his way to his closet. Taking out a simple turtleneck black shirt and a pair of jeans, he hanged his now wet towel to one of his room's chair.

Dressed, Yucca went to his desk where his daggers usually rested. Keyword: usually.

Opening a few drawers and looking into his closet and many cases, Yucca couldn't seem to find them, where did I put them?

Maybe I forgot them in the training room? Making his way down the corridor, Yucca didn't seem to notice the pair of eyes trailing behind him.

Nothing, there was nothing, his daggers where nowhere to be seen.

How troublesome. Yucca sighed, gently ruffling his black locks.