Chapter Eighteen

Horror looked at the crowd, nothing but boredom in his eyes. 

Horror and Papyrus were on this wooden stage.

Papyrus stood up on a log, his wrist tied around it, and his back against the lock.
His death was supposed to be quicker because he was getting arrows shot at him.

Horror was wrists were tied above his head. 
He had a pole behind him, but it had a rope on it to keep him at his toes, and unable to do anything.

Undyne was wearing a cape, her execution cape.
Her crown was still tilted on her head, and her wicked smile was visible.

"Sans. How does it feel to finally be executed? Happy?" She asked, Horror rolling his eyes. "Just kill me already," Horror said, then heard a small squeak. "What was that?" Undyne asked, her smile dropping. "Probably another mouse or rat. They're everywhere dumbass," Horror said as Undyne scoffed. "Alright, fine. I guess you're not getting spears. I was giving you a bit of mercy, but now, no," Undyne said, Horror shrugging. "What? Are you going to torcher me?" Horror said, not feeling anything to it. "Yes, actually. Alphys had worked on this new fire that burns like it, but way more pain, and lasts at least an hour," Undyne said, grinning. Horror looked down, shrugging once again, pissing Undyne off.

"Just fucking fear me!!! I'm tired of you acting so fearless!!!" 

Horror rolled his eyes. "There's nothing scary about you, there's nothing scary in this AU, and I fear absolutely nothing," Horror said blankly, looking at his brother, who was shaking in fear. "Anyway, who's dying first. Me or my little brother?" Horror said, Undyne scoffing. "Your brother. You'll watch everything," Undyne said, then turned her little mic on her clothes on.

"Attention!!!" 

Everyone looked at the Queen.

"Let's start the execution!!! So, there's been a few changed plans!!! Papyrus isn't getting bow and arrows, he's getting what his brother was getting; Spears! And Sans is getting the one and only fire created by my trustworthy scientist, Alphys!" Undyne spoke, the crowd cheering.

Undyne summoned one spear, grinning. 

"Sans!! Take a look at your brother!" Undyne said. Horror rolling his eyes and looked at Papyrus, who was crying silently, Undyne throwing a spear right in his ribs, making him yell in pain, but it was muffled.

The crowd roared, cheering their Queen on as they threw many spears at Papyrus, not killing him, but causing him much pain.
When Undyne missed, she laughed at Papyrus, who wasn't dusting but was shaking violently in pain as he cried. 

"How was that!?" Undyne laughed with the crowd, just as Alphys hesitantly ran up.
"Q-Q-Queen Undyne... I b-brought the liquid f-for the fired a-and the wood a-as the torch," Alphys stuttered out, shaking from fear.

Undyne snatched it, Alphys instantly running off the stage. 

Undyne grinned, looking at Horror, who was breathing heavily, staring past Undyne.
"What are you looking at?" Undyne said, Horror looking at her, fear now in his eyes.

"Oh! Look at the one and only Sans! Fear has finally come to his eyes!!!" Undyne said. The crowd grew quiet.

Suddenly, a Gaster Blaster shot by the crowd, getting the attention.

Undyne looked at Horror, glaring at him. "Bitch!" She yelled, summoning a spear.

Blood came out of Horror's pocket, climbing up to his skull.
"Blood..." Horror said, looking around the place, trying to see what he thought he saw.