Die innocent

I take a deep breath. I sit up and swing my leg over his waist. I sit straddling him.

"What in the seven hells are you doing, woman?" He grumbles.

I don't say anything. I run my fingers lightly through his chest hair. My eyes never meeting his.

"Y/n." He says.

I don't respond and rub my hands up to his shoulders. I trace his jaw. He suddenly takes my wrist in his hand and holds it away from his face.

"I'm talking to you, damn it." He growls.

I bite my lip and move my hand caught by him.

*Sexual*
I take his hand and place the palm of it to my breast.

"Sandor," I mumble.

I refuse to look him in the eye out of embarrassment. He huffs and softly grips my breast in his hand. His eyes wandering my body above his. He runs his hands down my body. He sits up. My fingers run through his chest hair and rest on his shoulders. He takes a fist full of my hair and gently pulls my head to the side. He runs his nose along my neck. This sends shivers down my spine. He takes a deep breath of my scent. I wonder what I smell like. He places rough kisses against my neck. I whimper under him. He takes hold of the half of my ass that isn't injured. He grinds up into me.

"Sandor." My voice is breathless.

He looks at me. His eyes have a softness in them. I place my hand on his cheek. He slightly nuzzles his face into my hand. He presses his lips to mine. His hands-on my back pushing me closer to him. My arms around his neck. His kiss is rough and needy but still somewhat held back. My fingers lacing in his hair. When he starts to pull back I gently take his lip between my teeth. They graze along the pink flesh. He growls slightly at this. He truly is an animal. He plants his hand in the center of my chest lightly pushing me down. I lay with my upper back pressed to the bed. My legs stilled latched around his waist. My lower half lifted to his. His eyes follow his warm hands pushing up from my waist to my chest. He takes hold of my breast. I close my eyes and let out a breathy moan as he rolls the pink bud in his fingers.

"So pretty and pink." He grumbles.

He leans down over me. He sniffs, dragging his nose up from between my breasts to my neck.

"None of the whores are as pretty as you." He growls.

"Because I'm not a whore, Sandor."

I gasp as he gives my neck a soft bite.

"Tell me."

He rubs his tongue over the pink bud. His fingers slip between my legs. He rubs lightly. I moan softly.

"How many men have touched this pretty little cunt?" He growls.

He sucks the bud in between his lips.

"One." I moan.

"Really?" He raises a brow. He slips down my body. He roughly holds my legs open and looks at my 'pretty little cunt.'

"Who." He transitions the who into a soft blow against my opening.

I shiver and whimper.

"You," I answer.

*Normal*
He looks up at me. He shuts my legs and tosses them to the side. He sits up on the edge of the bed.

"God damn it, girl."

He runs a hand through his hair. I sit up. What did I do?

"What?" I ask.

"You're a damn virgin, that's what."

I place a hand on his shoulder. He pulls away and stands up. I hold my sheets covering me.

"I don't understand," I admit.

He starts walking to grab his stuff.

"Sandor." I stand up.

I snatch his shirt before he goes for it. I pull it over my head as he pulls his shoes on. I rush to him. I grab his arm.

"Sandor." I almost yell.

"You don't understand, girl. I'm not a gentle lover."

"I don't care."

"You would if you were under me experiencing the pain of it inexperienced."

I take his hands.

"Sandor."

"What, girl."

"Then make me experienced." I plead.

He shakes his head and moves to go past me. I place my hands on his chest.

"Please Sandor, I want no other man, I yearn for no other man. If it's not you then it's no one."

I look into his eyes. Most likely a begging look on my face.

"If not you, I'll die with my innocence." I threaten.

He rubs a hand over his face. He huffs. I remove my hands from his chest.

"Damn it, girl." He grumbles.

He places his hands on my shoulders.

"Fine. But we need to go over somethings." I nod.

"I'm not a gentle man, I'll most likely be a little to rough with you the first time. It's going to hurt, gentle, or not. I need to know that you'll tell me if it's too much for you. I don't want to hurt you, little dove."

He brushes my hair from my face. I close my eyes.

"Sandor."

I move his hands away. I lightly run my fingers over his chest. He closes his eyes. I press light kisses to the rough terrain. His fingers lightly dance across my back. I rub his shoulders and kiss his jaw. He gives a low hum. I gently run my fingers through his hair. I softly trace my fingers down the scarred half of his face. His eyes now watching me like I'm an animal being observed. My fingers lightly move down his chest. His eyes closed again. I softly pull at the laces on his pants. He gently takes hold of my arm.

"Not yet, girl." He grumbles.

He lifts me and lays down. I rest against him. His hands lifting the back of his shirt to grant him better access to my back. His fingers lightly tracing. After a moment his hand tires and it's just a warm hand against my back. I give a soft hum as he does. My leg hooked around his waist. I press a soft kiss to his neck.

"What's wrong with you, girl?" He asks.

"Hmm?"

"You're too kind." He states.

"Saving that little girl in the streets from those men, telling me to hurt you so I won't get in trouble for not obeying, caring for me." He explains.

"I can't help it."

I look up at him. I place a hand to his cheek.

"I feel for you, Sandor."

I kiss him. Eventually, I find myself asleep in the scary man's arms once again.