Chapter 13

I don't know what to say...

I am genuinely not ready.

"This is why you missed lunch... its either you have gone mad or you really don't know me. I am NOT getting on that."

"Oh come on live a little Bay." Issac says with a smirk on his face.

Does he ever stop smirking?

"I don't have a helmet. And really Issac, you brought it here?"

School has ended and I am currently arguing with Issac because he wants me to ride his motorcycle with him. He missed lunch to go home and get his motorcycle. We are in the parking lot and he is trying to convince me to ride the motorcycle with him. And might I add, students in the parking lot are staring at Issac's jaw dropping motorcycle and listening in on our conversation. Among those students are the "it" girls.

"Issac" I whine, but he just passes me a helmet.

"What about my sister? She has debate club and how will she get home?"

"Asher volunteered to give her a ride home."

Of course that little bastard volunteered his services. He just wants to get in her pants.

"I'm calling her." I say and take out my phone and dial Zoe's number. She answers after 2 rings.

"Yeah?" she asks.

"Are you okay with Asher giving you a ride home?"

"Uhhh i guess. Where are you going?"

"Uhm Issac wants me to ride his motorcycle with him. He is absolutely DELUSIONAL" I emphasize delusional so Issac can hear me and he gives me an amused look and shakes his head.

"Yeah go with him. I will go with Asher, got to go bye" The phone hangs up and I walk back over to Issac.

"Fine, but if i die, I will haunt you as a ghost and make you jump off a bridge."

"Glad to know you are still violent"

I put the helmet on and Issac scoots further up on his motorcycle and I sit behind him. He reaches back for my hands and wraps them around his waist.

I can literally feel his toned stomach. And by toned stomach, i mean abs. And lots of them.

"You got to hold on tighter than that Bay" he says and i can hear the amusement in his voice.

I hold on tighter to him.

"Doesn't this hurt?"

"Have you ever been hit in the knee with a lacrosse stick?"

"Nooooo. I don't play sports"

"Well all you have to know is that compared to that, this doesn't hurt Bay. Ready?"

"No"

"Great, lets go" He says and revs the engine.

He goes slow at first as he exits the school's parking lot. Once we are far from school, he starts to go faster and out of fear, I clutch onto his stomach harder.

I have never traveled on anything this fast in my life. The air whooshes past us and the cold air on my skin causes goosebumps to flare up on my skin. It feels like we are moving at a thousand miles per second and I can't help the big smile that comes to my face. The cool air rushes over my face and i close my eyes and relax for once and just enjoy this moment. The smell of trees and woods passes us and I open my eyes to see that we have rode to the IMAX movie theater.

Issac drives up to a man standing next to a red Volvo.

Issac slows down when we reach the man and he takes off his helmet revealing his messed up hair that just adds to his handsome appearance.

"Hey Joe."

"Hello sir." 

Sir......?

 Issac gets off the motorcycle and holds his hand out for me. I take off the helmet and hand it to Issac. I try to smooth out my hair so it doesn't look like a mess, but i feel like my efforts are pointless. Issac talks to Joe and then Joe hops on the motorcycle and slowly drives it right next to his Volvo. Issac walks back over to me with a warm smile on his face.

"Sir?"

Issac nervously chuckles and runs his hand through his hair and says, "I will explain that later."

"Ready to watch a horror movie?" he says changing the topic.

"WHAT!" I yell and Issac quickly clamps his hand over my mouth and laughs. He removes his hand once he knows I won't yell.

"Horror? You know I don't like horror movies."

"Yeah but this gives me a chance to have you cling to my arm when you get scared." He says with a smirk on his face. My mouth opens in shock and then i punch him in the arm making him clutch his arm and laugh.

The last time Issac and I watched a horror movie was at my house. We were in my room stuffing our face with junk and watching a horror movie. To say I made fun of myself is an understatement. I practically crapped my pants in front of him. And I may or may not have cried...

We walk to the movie theater and when we enter inside, the smell of buttery popcorn and candy enters my senses and my stomach rumbles. We walk to the ticket stands.

I look at the list of movies and one movie catches my eye, "Let's watch Skyscraper!" I say with excitement bubbling in me. Issac looks down at me and his intense grey eyes study me and then he looks at the ticket lady and says, "2 tickets for Skyscraper"

I quickly take out 20 dollars and put it on the table for the lady to take before Issac can give her his credit card.

"Bay..." Issac says and I already knows what he is going to say.

"Stewart" I mock with a grin on my face.

"15" he mutters. Issac glares at me while the lady processes the ticket and I flash him a smirk

The lady hands us our tickets and then we go to the concession stand. Issac order a large popcorn and 2 hot dogs for himself and I order 1 slice of pizza and chocolate. When I was about to give the lady the money to pay for the food, Issac comes behind me and uses one hand to lock my hands behind my back.

"Issac." I warn all the while trying to push away the fact that my heartbeat has sped up more than I like. Issac slides the lady his card and the lady swipes it and gives it back to Issac.

Issac lets go of his hold on me and I turn around at glare at him fuming with anger.

"You-"

"You look cute when you're angry" he says with a smile on his face.

I try to figure out something to say, but it's like my words are stolen from me. I don't know what to say at all. All i know is that my stomach feels funny, like knotted and fluttery.

Issac's smirk grows on his face and he walks around me and grabs our food and he walks to our movie room.

Issac Evans has made me literally lost of words.

I don't know whether I am speechless because of what he said or the affect his words have on me.

Either way, I am screwed.