13

I put the window down a little to talk to Xiumin.
"What's going on?"
"I think the paparazzi and the news reporters found out you are here." he put down his window a little, "no cameras, let us thru!"
I looked around and decided to sit all the way in the back since they couldn't see me thru the windows.

"Y/n! Y/n! Y/n!" I could hear my name being called over and over again from the crowd.
I felt relief when the car started moving forward again slowly.
When we reached the airport after about an hour, Xiumin got out of the car and opened the door for my father.
Once my father was in he closed the door immediately and went back to his seat.

I watched nervously as my father sat across from me.
He stared at me with his penetrating eyes, "how's my beautiful daughter doing?"
I gulped, "f-fine father... How have you been? Was your trip here fine?"
"Don't stutter... I've been nice and healthy and I only had to fire two people." he smiled proudly.

"You are sure getting better at your patience father and you look well." I smiled slightly.
"You look beautiful... it's been a while since I've seen you... you look just like... like her." he looked away and stared out a window.

"It's been eight years." I muttered
"Eight long years... how old are you again?" he looked back at me with those penetrating dark eyes.
"17 going into 18" I muttered, "I was 9... when you left." the car was silent for a while.
"Your old enough to marry... I'll find you the suitable fiancé." he waited for my response.
"Go ahead father." I said with a slight smile.
You always get what you want, I wanted to say.

The rest of the ride was silent until we reached home.
Xiumin got out my fathers baggage and handed them to the bodyguards which followed my father.
I sighed deeply when they were inside the mansion.

I leaned against the limo, thanked Xiumin and walked in greeted by the maids.
My father probably went to his bedroom since he wasn't anywhere to be seen.
I walked to my room and sighed it was empty but there was a piece of paper on my bed.
I picked it up and read it-

Y/n-
Sorry we left, we took Lisa so she wouldn't meet your father.
We are going to a Café and will bring her back safely by 8-9 p.m (we might watch a movie).
Good luck-
Baek and Sehun

I smiled and folded the paper in half.
I heard a knock on my door and it opened...
It was a maid, "Mr.Kang sent me to tell you a message, he said you need to prepare for a very important dinner at 4." she bowed and closed the door.
I looked at the clock it was already 11a.m I sighed and walked to my closet, I'll prepare myself today.

I looked around my closet for about 30 minutes and found the perfect outfit.
I changed into it-

I went to my mirror with brush in hand and undid everything Sehun had done this morning slowly

I untangled my hair and grabbed a curling iron I carefully curled my hair as to not burn my fingers and tied part of it giving it a twist.