Whore for me

Standing on the balcony of my room I look out at the garden. I see Sandor. He looks up at me. I smile. I see the king walking past him. He turns to Joffrey and back to me. I watch as he plucks a flower from the bush. He sets it on the bench and nods at me. I rush back into my room and out of my chambers.

When I reach the garden they're long gone. I walk over to the bench. I pick up the flower. I smile and walk. I find the edge of the garden. I sit on the edge of the railing. I look out at the sea. I close my eyes. The breeze weaving in and out of my hair.

"Lady Y/n."

"Lord Baelish." I recognize his voice.

"It's dangerous to be out here alone, let alone with your eyes closed sitting on the edge of... quite the fall." He notes.

I look at him.

"Are you going to push me Petyr?" I ask.

"No."

I smile. I turn and hop off the railing.

"Walk with me." He requests.

I follow him.

"As you know Y/n, you are a beautiful specimen."

"You flatter me, Lord Baelish."

"Oh but it's true, there are a great many men that come to your father asking for your hand in marriage, however, he turns them all down. He always says you aren't enough for her."

"Hmm."

"Now why would he say that?"

"I asked him to, I discussed with my father long ago that I will choose my own man when I am ready. I'm still young Petyr. There's no rush."

"Yes, you are quite young and beautiful."

He turns to face me. His hand out in front of my stomach stopping me.

"A rare beauty such as yourself could fetch a very high price."

"Baelish," I grumble.

He's asked me before. He wants me to be a part of his little whore house.

"You could be one of the richest women in the world for only a few weeks of work." I scoff.

"I'm serious Y/n. I'd only let the rich noblemen know of you. They'd love to pay top coin to catch a glimpse of that pretty cunt of yours."

"Well then perhaps I should start charging every time the wind blows." I joke.

I push past his arm.

"Think about it Y/n, you'd only need to fuck a few men to get all the money you would ever want."

"I have money I don't need more."

I walk up the stairs. He follows.

"But you want it."

"Lord Baelish, I don't want to be a whore. I haven't even given myself to any man yet."

We walk past the kings' room.

"Even better. You'd fetch an even higher price to deflower a pretty thing like yourself."

I roll my eyes walking.

"I'm not interested."

"Do you know how many men want to fuck you."

I turn a corner and pick up the pace. I walk right into Sandor.