Twentyone

Turns out, you never lost your follower.
——————

You regained your consciousness, and when you woke up you seemed to be in a hospital room.

"What?" You sat up and placed your hand on your aching head.

You had one though on your mind, Taehyung.

You threw your sheet off of you and went onto your feet, and immediately fell to the ground.

"Y/N!" Jungkook rushed in and helped you up.

"Are you Okay?"

"Yah I'm just," you paused, "what happened?"

"You were brought to the hospital, you were in a car crash."

After hearing that, all the events of yesterday re entered your mind.

Making you long for Taehyung even more.

"Where's Tae, I wanna see him."

"No, no, no, you need to get back into bed." Jungkook loosely wrapped his arms around you and guided you back to the bed.

"Is he okay, I need to know."

"Don't worry, he's on the other wing, he's recovering just fine."

You were relived to know he was okay but you wouldn't be completely satisfied until you could see Taehyung.

"Okay how about this, tomorrow, I'll walk with you to go pay him a visit."

You couldn't help but question why Jungkook seemed to think he had so much authority over you.

"I wanna talk to my doctor." You stared at him suspiciously, to see if he'll deny your request or not.

"Okay, that's fine, I'll go get her."

Jungkook disappeared and closed the door behind him, you heard it lock.

You got up and balanced yourself before rushing over to the door.

It won't open.

"Jungkook!" You banged on the door.

You heard Jungkook on the other side of the door, "Shh, Y/N just rest up babe. I'll be back with your lunch."

You ran over to the window on the other side of the room. Judging to see how high up you were, and if you'd make it if you jumped.

But something else caught your attention.

You looked out and saw that you weren't in a hospital building, it looked like you were at a home.

In a regular neighborhood.

What is going on?
///////////

"Y/N, can I come in?"

You didn't respond, but he entered anyways.

"Why didn't you answer?"

You stayed silent.

"Awww, don't be bitter Y/N. C'mon I brought you a sandwich."

He waved the plate in your face.

"Jungkook, what the fuck is going on here." You scowled at him.

"I-I don't know what you mean Y/N."

You got up and stomped over to the window, "I'm not stupid, Jungkook. We're not in a fucking hospital."

He sighed, "Ugh dumb bitch, I told her to block the window."

"Oh Y/N, don't you see I just want to take care of you?" He came up to you and caressed your cheek.

You pulled away from him.

"I would like to leave now Jungkook, please." You pleaded, on the verge of tears.

"Tsk, Y/N, you aren't gonna be leaving any time soon. But don't worry, you'll be safe here, with me. Your loving boyfriend, Kookie, remember?" He grinned then kissed your cheek.

"Now eat your sandwich, like a good little girl."

You waited until he left the room to wipe your cheek, feeling completely disgusted.

Then in a few seconds you saw your door handle rattle.

And in fear of it being Jungkook you took a bite out of your sandwich.

But then you saw it wasn't him, so you spat it out.

The person came over to you and that's when you noticed.

"Lexi?"

"Yeah," she shyly smiled at you.

"You're, blond now?"

"Jungkook made me dye it."

"Why are you here?"

That's when you saw her raise a hammer.

Out of instinct you grabbed the hammer out of her hand and hit her over the head with it. Hurting her before she could hurt you.

Using the handle part of course, you didn't want to kill her.

Then Jungkook barged in.

"Hm, stubborn as ever, okay Y/N. You wanna see Taehyung so bad, I'll take you to your Taehyung." He came at you and wrapped his arm around your neck.

You gasped for air.

"Shh, shh," he soothed you, "it's okay it's okay." Was the last thing you heard before blacking out.

"I'm sorry Y/N."
<>

Can't believe this is ending soon👀☺️.