Elane?

Laying on her side covered by nothing but a sheet Elane could not sleep. The red head simply could not will herself to sleep. She was worried about Evangeline. She was at the Whitefire palace in Archeon waiting for the moment of opportunity to arise when the plan Eves father Volo Samos had been plotting ever sense the boy king Maven and his short timed dead mother Elara Merandus had announced the death of his father, King Tiberius the sixth. Everyone knew that the whisper Queen had influenced the oldest son Tiberius the seventh to slay his father. But that story was a head ache all on its own. Elane didn't care what happened to the prince, she only cared about her woman of steel.

Word was sent about the wedding as soon as it happened. Maven had tied the knot with the Lakelander princess. A nymph that should have drowned him the moment she had the chance. Instead in the fleeing moment had created a water dome around herself and her new found husband protecting them against the lightning strike of a new blood with the same powers as Mare Borrow.
Elane read the report anxious to read what had happened to her beloved. She soon found that they had escaped and was bound for the Rift. The smirk that graced her face twisted in the shadows of the night. If not for the moon it would have made her look murderus.

"Eve!" The shadow winked back into sight the moment she knew they were alone in the room!
"Elane!" The darker haired woman spun dropping the metal armor to the floor in a heap of misplaced metal.
"I heard that you let the little lightning girl go. Is that true?" She whispered all the while stripping from the night gown that adorned her trained frame.
"Yes. I suspect it won't be the last time our paths cross." Evangeline is a magnetron. Able to control metal. Every single kind, no matter the form.
Under the armor she wore was a simple cut proof suit. Being woven with metal made it easier for her to strip.
"I hope not anytime soon." Elane begged. "I've missed you sooo much, I haven't been able to get off. Every time I try I get so close and then I loose it. I need you." She hisses when her neck is assaulted by a rough hand. Eves grip on her slender neck tightens as she spins them both toward the gray bed under the bay window.
"What did I tell you about touching yourself with out my permission?" She snarls, grinning from ear to ear. Eves hands make quick persession throwing the light skinned woman on her back to the middle of the bed.
"Eve Eve. I missed you, I missed you." She blurted out. Trying to hide her self under the blanket wouldn't work, for Evangeline Samos guided metal across her ankles spreading her legs before her. Oh how they both missed playing.
"I told you what would happen if you touched yourself with out me knowing." Her teasing smirk was the only sign of the softy she really was. She grasped a pillow before moving it underneath Elanes bosom. "You could have sent a comm; or even a damned letter." Sneering Eve willed silver to separate Elanes hands above her head.
"You were busy. I was horny Eve I didn't think!" By know Elanes pussy was soaked dampening the pillow beneath her.
"I'll show you what horny is!" Eve quickly molded a dick to her body, allowing the end attached to her to extend into her own pussy.
"Eve! I-"
Her words were cut short as the darker skinned woman thrust the now vibrating dildo into her loves waiting entrance. Shoving her pelvis forward Eve picked up the pace slapping her hips against Elanes open thighs.
"Eve!" Elane screamed feeling the slick metal hit her cervix was probably not a good thing but damn did Eve know exactly how to hit her pussy to make her cum.
"You will cum 12 times before you get to rest!" Evangeline husked before humping her hard and fast leaving bruises.
Elane gawked up at her. She's never cum that many times in one go. Surely it's impossible!
But the shit eating grin on Eves face told her that she would achieve that many, even if it meant Eve was fucking and unconscious Elane.
"Uuuagghhhhh!" Flexing against the restraints the red head came squirting all over the metal dick that was thrustin faster with no end.
Pat patpatpatpat
Evangeline pounded the smaller woman with so much force the iron bedposts scrapped the hardwood flooring. A small price to pay for getting all the stress and anger out in the form of fucking Elane Haven.
"Cum for me!" Eve snarled. Her own pussy was quivering with the beginning of her own orgasm. "Squirt for me baby."
Shifting her weight Samos moved her right hand down to the red-haired mound. Willing the scraps of metal of the floor she encased two fingers before shoving them down to an awaiting clit.
A teeth gritted cry erupted from Elane as she came twice in a row.
"Eve I don't think I can handle 12." Gasping for air Elane shoves her head back, legs trembling trying to move away from the onslaught of pressure in her muscles like a snake coiling, ready to strike. Tipping over the edge Eve leans down taking a breast in between her jaws.
Sucking on a nipple Eve wished that Elane lactated. If only Eve could get her pregnant. Elane is married to Evangeline's older brother Ptolomeus, he has to make an heir so maybe soon she'll be able to do so.
The constant driving of the dick into the waiting pussy rocks the one end just right hitting Eves spot.
"Uah." The dark haired woman moans into Elane chest as she comes. But that does not stop her.
"Eve! It hurts!" She wines coming for the 8th time.
"I said 12!" She barks out. She didn't want to hurt the red head but the role play was hot. Her thigh muscles are now doing most of the work setting a faster pace Eve sits up and little. "I love the sight of your vagina clenching around my cock." The drawl in her mouth has an affect on Haven.
"I-" she's cut off by another orgasm so strong she can't contain the squirt. It goes all over them both but the thrusting doesn't stop. The force of the orgasm knocks Elane out.
"Time for some fun." Eve whispers to herself. She slows down before she detaches the dildo from herself setting it to vibrate she traps it in her woman's pussy.
Silver? Iron? Steel.
Pulling the closest scrap of steel she bends it into a diamond shape.
"Perfect." Good thing I propped her up earlier. Eve pops the plug into her mouth getting it wet all the while playing with Elanes ass hole.
Bitting her lip the Samos girl pushed the tip into the puckered hole. When it's in she wills it to vibrate.
The shadows body shakes with another orgasm waking Elane up screaming.
It's cut short by Eves mouth. Forcing her tongue practically down Elanes throat takes no effort.
There's still one problem. Eve still needs fucking. Luckily Elanes mouth still works.
"I love you so god damn much." Elane breathes to Evangeline.
"Show me." She whispers back.