Chapter 25

Yoongi POV:

     The woman opened her door, walking me inside as she closed the door to her home behind me. I looked around, standing as i didnt know where to go. The woman smiled softly as she gently took my hand, walking me upstairs to one of the bedrooms.

     "lets get you cleaned up sweetheart" the woman say softly as stands me by the closet. "were gonna get you clean clothes and then im gonna get you in a hot bath." The woman say as i nod softly, clutching the bottom of my shirt as i looked up at her.

     She looked in the closet, getting clean clothes for me before walking me to the bathroom. She sat on the edge of the tub as she ran a hot bath, adding a little bit of bubbles but not a lot.

     "get cleaned up sweetie, dinner should be done once youre out." the woman say, hugging me before going downstairs.

     I watch her close the door before i turn towards the bath. I look over to the mirror, my eyes trying my own features as i look at the marks and bruises on my head and cheek.

     I look away as i step towards the bath, carefully sliding out of my clothing before looking over to the mirror on the back of the door. I looked at my figure as i examined myself, looking at my body as i delicately ran my fingertips over my skin.

     You could see my ribs through my skin, i was very thin and i had dirt and bruises all over my body, blood staining certain parts as i clutched the torn shirt in my hands. 

     I took a deep breath before setting it to the side, carefully climbing into the bath as i sunk into the water. I closed my eyes as i rest my head back, looking up at the ceiling as i felt my body soak in the hot water.

     I took a hot bath before draining the water as i got dressed, putting on the jeans and the oversized t-shirt before quietly walking downstairs, clutching the bottom of my shirt.

     I walked into the kitchen as i looked up at the woman.

     "Y-your name...w-whats your name.." i asked softly as i looked up at her. She turned around and smiled softly at me, walking over as she handed me a hot mug of tea.

     "I'm Brooklyn...now, i believe theres quite a lot i need to tell you" Brook say softly as she starts  to plate dinner. I nodded softly as i held the mug close to me, looking up as i listened.

     "what did i do."