Chapter 49 : Ryker James Ackles

"Are you sure there is a difference in the grays?" Jensen asked as you looked at paint colors.

"Yes there is a difference. You can clearly tell that this one is lighter than that one." You said holding up to color cards side by side.

"Okay. Which one do you think would watch the best?" He asked smiling.

"The lighter one. The we can get a little black for the mountains." You said picking up a can of paint.

"Woah, let me get that. You know you can't carry that." He said taking the paint away from you and taking it to the counter. He bought the paint and you headed home. Today was the day you would be working on the nursery. You had already bought all the furniture and the crib. All you needed now was to paint the room.

You got home and changed into some old clothes. You and Jensen then both started paining away. You smiled as your baby kicked. He knew what was happening.

"He's kicking again." You said to Jensen who just turned and smiled.

You continued to paint, and Evie bounced in her swing. Making noises and playing with her little toys. You smiled looking around. Life was good.

5 Hours later

-----------------------

You looked around at the room It was finally finished, and it looked great.

"Little Ryker is going to love it." Jensen said smiling as he placed a hand on your back.

"I think so too." You said taking a final look and then going into the kitchen.

" You said taking a final look and then going into the kitchen