You are an Angel Part 2

Request: You show them your wings.

Joseph Seed-

Joseph never asked to see your wings, not knowing whether they would be a private thing or not. He also didn't want to seem foolish just in case angels didn't actually have wings. You knew that he was curious though, so you showed them to him anyway. He was speechless, they were so beautiful...utterly breathtaking. He didn't actually touch your wings, he just cupped your face in his hands and pressed his forehead against yours, whispering about how stunning you and your wings are like a prayer. He loved the feeling of your wings involuntarily fluttered closed around his body.

Jacob Seed-

Jacob never asked to see your wings and he probably didn't even think about them to be honest. Sometimes Jacob would have PTSD fuelled nightmares and there was nothing you could do to help him, but you found out that laying a wing over him as he slept calmed him down. You had done it a few times before but he never woke up to find out. One night he woke up as you wrapped a wing around his body. You still had your eyes closed and it surprised you when you felt him running his fingers through your feathers. Neither of you really talked about it but it became a common thing for you to lay a wing over him as you both slept.

John Seed-

John had asked if angels had wings, if you had wings, and when you told them that you did he became slightly obsessed with the idea. He asked you if he could see them and, of course, you said yes. When he first saw them he was awe-struck, he didn't know what to do or say. It was rare that John became cautious but he did in this moment, he asked if he could touch them before carefully running his fingers over the feathers. Afterwards, your wings became a comfort to him. Whenever he was getting stressed or upset, he would lay with you and stroke your wings to calm himself down or you would wrap your wings around him to comfort him.

Faith Seed-

Faith begged and begged you to show her your wings and as soon as you did, she feel in love with them. She just stared in aw before running her fingers through the feathers, with your permission of course, they were the softest things she has ever touched. She just kept gushing about how beautiful they are and how soft they feel. Ever since you showed them to her, her favourite thing was you wrap her arms around your waist while you wrap your wings around her body. It makes her feel safe, plus it is really comfortable.

Requests?