seven

"Tina, it's been almost a year, yeah? Go see him already," her sister, Queenie, ordered

"I don't even know where he is, Queenie," Tina retorted, shaking her head before pouting.

"And you're just going to give up? That's not the Tina I grew up with. What's the harm anyway?" asked Queenie, shrugging as she lifted the teacup to her lips to sip.

"He could've found someone else!" Tina grumbled.

"Really? I've seen the way he looked at you before he left. I also kinda went into his mind and - I know, I'm sorry. Don't call me a - That's rude, Tina. But - anyway - he likes you." Queenie smiled proudly. "Hey, don't think like that. Any man would be lucky to have you."

"Liked, most likely. Where do you suppose I find him?" Tina asked.

Queenie shrugged. "You're the one that works for - technically - the government."

Tina sighed. "What you're asking for me to do is impossible."

"What I'm asking you to do is highly unlikely," corrected Queenie.

Tina scoffed. "Like that's any better."

"Hey, watch it, Tina. I'm the one making dinner tonight," Queenie threatened.

Tina sighed and grumbled. "I'll be back."

"Where you going?"

"The Ministry," Tina replied.

"When I said go find him, I didn't mean - "

Tina slammed the door.

" - right now." Queenie sighed, placing her teacup back onto the saucer. "Oh, dear. This cannot be good."

[A/N: who likes Tina? I don't and I know other people like her, but I just wanna see who do and don't.]