Chapter 35

You breathed in the scent of steam as the hot water hit against your skin and soaked through your hair. You wrap your arms around your body, self consciousness overtaking you as you remember Namjoon's words.

Cameras were everywhere.

He could see everything, and he even made sure to tell you that meant the bathroom. You hug yourself more as the water softly hits your back, you didn't like this. You didn't like any of this. How did making two friends and then having to move away cause all of this? Why did you have to go through this?

Why you?

You sigh as you grab the bottle of shampoo catered specifically to your hair type and you massaged it into your scalp. Your tears still spilled down your face and mix into the warm water, you couldn't grasp that in your reality that you weren't safe, that you're nowhere safe, and that you couldn't get out.

"Hobi..." You whimper as you slowly begin to sink to your knees, your eyes were clamped shut as the water began to wash the soap out of your hair, you curled into a ball and pressed your head to the floor of the shower, "Hobi... Help me... Save me... I'm so afraid, Hobi... Save me... please..."

Your pleas went unanswered, you had finished your shower ten minutes ago, you didn't even bother to dry your hair or wrap a towel around it. You just let it stay out and soak the back of your dark red shirt. You sat on top of your bed and stared at your feet, you were dressed in a plain dark red shirt and black sweats, you were terrified on the fact that Namjoon knew your exact bra size and what style of clothing and shoes you liked. You pulled your knees to your chest and held your legs for dear life.

You hear a soft knock on your door and you slowly turn your head to look at it. You didn't answer, you just stare back at your feet and sigh through your nose.

"Babygirl? Are you ok?" It was Zico, you hear the soft jingle of keys and your door was slowly opened. You steal a side glance and see that Zico had a hand over his eyes, he held his arm stiff in front of him as he walks around. The way he swings his arm as he walks causes you to giggle a bit, he looked so goofy.

"A-Are you decent?" Zico asks after he hits his foot on your dresser. He hisses and hops on one foot and you giggle again.

"Yes, I'm decent." You shift so you could look at him properly and noticed he dyed his hair a light brown. Zico removes his hand and looks at you with a smile.

"Namjoon told me to come and get you, lunch is ready." Your face slowly falls when you think of Namjoon, you didn't want to be with either of these boys, but the one you didn't want to be with more was Namjoon, "C'mon, I won't let him hurt you." Zico's friendly smile put you in half comfort, you take his outstretched hand and he slowly leads you to the steps.

"You dyed your hair," you mumble and Zico looks at you with his big crescent shaped eyes.

"Hm? Oh, yeah, I feel like ash brown is more my style, you know?" You nod your head and give a small smile. Zico gives you a boyish grin before he kisses your temple and leads you down the steps, his hand softly held yours. If it weren't for the conditions you were both in, you think you would've had a school girl crush on Zico. He was sweet, and he seemed to care a great deal, but he still did bad things. He did bad things to you, to Sooyoung, to Hobi. And you couldn't just forget that. You could never forget that.

"Joonie!~" Zico sings as he picks up his pace down the stairs, "Our precious pearl is ready for chow! I hope you don't give us food poisoning."

"It's nothing major," Namjoon calls from the kitchen, "Just some fruit and a sandwich."

"I dunno, you always break something, I wouldn't be surprised if you somehow burned the food."

"I didn't cook anything!"

"Well then you could've put too much mayonnaise on the sandwich," Zico says as he finally drags you into the kitchen. Three plates held sandwiches and three bowls of fruit were placed on the little island in the middle of the floor.

Zico picks up a bowl of fruit and pops a cherry in his mouth and happily chews before stopping, "Joon, you washed these, right?"

"I was supposed to wash them?" Namjoon said with total seriousness, Zico's eyes widen in horror and Namjoon began to laugh, "Yes, idiot. They're washed."

"Good." Zico grabs a grape from your bowl of fruit and opened his mouth, "Say 'ah'.~" You arch your brow as you look at Zico, he pouts like a child and gives you puppy eyes, "Please? Let me feed you!"

You roll your eyes and open your mouth slightly, he pushed the grape into your mouth and smiles when you start chewing.

"Are you four?" You ask and Zico gives you a light push.

"No, but you are." Zico chuckles before he picks up an apple slice from Namjoon's bowl, "Your turn, Joonie!"

"Get that away from my face, and don't touch my food." Namjoon growls as he snatches the slice from Zico's fingers and angrily takes a bite.

"You're no fun, I bet you'd let Y/N/N feed you."

Namjoon lifts a brow and laughs through his nose, "Y/N isn't some idiotic boy, now is she?" Zico's groan is exaggerated and he throws one of his grapes towards Namjoon, who swiftly opens his mouth and snaps his teeth on the small fruit. His teeth cause the grape to split in two and a lucky shot of juice hits Zico's nose.

"Nice try, Zic." Namjoon says as he cockily chews the grape before he goes to the fridge and pulls out a container of lemonade. He grabs two glasses from the cabinet and fills them to the brim.

"Joon, we're home now. Call me Jiho."

"Jiho?"

Zico looks at you and smiles, "My first name. Woo Jiho, that's me." He pokes your cheek with his finger before he eats a humongous strawberry. Namjoon turns around and carefully holds the full glasses.

"Awh, Joonie poured me a glass of lemonade. How sweet—"

"It's not for you," Namjoon steely says before he places one glass in front of him and the other in front of you, "You can get your own."

Zico growls before he snatches Namjoon's cup and takes big gulps before he sets the cup back down, half of the glass was completely gone. You pick up your glass and try to suppress your grin as you drink the tart, but sweet drink.

And that was how you spent your afternoon, eating, laughing at how Zico annoyed Namjoon, and you tried to stay as much to yourself as possible. You were so conflicted with yourself, you hated these two for kidnapping you, for torturing Sooyoung, for trying to kill Hoseok, but you couldn't help the friendly familiarity of their presence. You couldn't help that you felt like you were a little kid again, you couldn't help that you felt as if these two were actually your friends.

You couldn't help that you felt somewhat safe with them.

And you couldn't believe yourself because of this.

They were being so nice to you, they made sure all of your needs were met, they both spent time with you, together and separate. Namjoon took you to his studio and played some of the music he wrote, some of the songs were just for you. Zico took you to the gaming room and you two spent four hours playing Mario Kart and Smash Bros.

You were actually having fun at your kidnapper's house.

________________________________

A/N: Kind of a short chapter, but the next few chapters are going to be about you and your experiences with Zico and Namjoon.

I'm going to give warning here: there will be a sexual scene between both men.

If you do not wish to read those portions of the story, I will add a special *** mark at the ending of the chapter title.

Also, from now on, I'm mainly going to use Zico's real name, Jiho, for the rest of the story.