Chapter Twenty

M A J O R   T I M E   S K I P

Lust was tied up, his wrists behind his back, the chains tied to the floor/wall.

He was yelling, screaming, and crying. 

Sci looked at him, not taking notes.
He didn't hear anything because they shut the sound off, but you could see how much pain Lust was in. Not physically, but emotionally and mentally.

"Bring him back!!!!" Lust yelled, crying, leaning forwards, his tears hitting the floor. 

Sci pitied him.

A portal opened, Killer and Error stepping out. 
"Oh, you're here," Sci said, seeing Lust shaking. "Well, yeah, I have to visit. Horror would kill me if we left Lust alone," Killer said, tearing up slightly as he giggled. "Yeah... Poor guy lost it when Horror died..." Sci said. "Why can't Ink recreate Horror?" Error asked. "Ink didn't create HorrorTale, and nor did Ink know anything about Horror, so it'd be pointless. He'd remember nothing," Sci said, Killer taking a deep breath.

When the three chatted, they didn't notice that Lust giggling.

Lust bit his tongue, giggling.

"Horror, I love you so much!!" He said, not getting any response. "You better love me...!" Lust was shaking. He tilted his head to left. "Oh, Horror!! You make me so happy!! I'm so glad you came back to me!!" Lust had completely lost it.

From all the pain from losing Horror, Lust had gone... well... psycho, completely destroying HorrorTale and almost everyone in it.

Lust's broken hearts in his eyes didn't go back together, because he could never be healed.

"What's that Love? ... I know... Error was being stupid and didn't watch Cupcake and Blood. They sadly died... But it's OK! You have me! You only need me!!" Lust said, blushing and giggling.

Sci noticed Lust talking, and raised an eyebrow, pressing a button so they could hear Lust talking. 

"Horror, why can't I see you? I hear you. I know you're here. ... No, of course not...! I only love you." Lust giggled.

Killer turned it back off, shaking his head. 
"No... Horror's not there, don't turn it back on," Killer said, trying not to cry. "Killer, calm down. Do you want to leave?" Error asked, Killer nodding.

Error made a portal for Killer, who left quickly, but Error stayed.

"Are you going to leave with him?" "I'm waiting for Ink," Error said, looking away, blush dusting his cheeks. "Oh... Well is my lunch break. I'll be off," Sci said before quickly leaving the room.

Error took a deep breath, missing one of his best friends; Horror.

Ink walked out of his portal, seeing Error.

"What's wrong?" Ink asked, Error shaking his head. "Nothing..." Error said softly, looking at Lust, who was having a full blown conversation with himself. "RuRu...? I'm really sorry," Ink said softly, Error blushing more. "It's fine! I'm just still upset about him, that's all..." Error said, Ink grabbing Error's hand with both of his. "Don't worry, I'm here for you," Ink said, making Error blush. "Come on... Let's go to OuterTale," Error said, Ink blushing and nodding.

Nightmare was in his true form, sighing as he patted Killer's back as Killer sat on the floor crying his eyes out.
Cross was sitting on the other side, telling Killer things like; Horror wouldn't want him to be sad about his death. 

"He was family!!" Killer whined, wiping his tears, more falling instantly.

Blue was cuddling Dust.

They were both laying on their sides in Nightmare's castle, in Dust's room, on his bed.

Dust was silent, trying not to get worked up over Horror's death.

Blue hugged Dust into his chest, forcing Dust into his warm embrace, Dust's face in Blue's chest. 

"Dusty... It's OK," Blue said softly, knowing Dust hid his emotions, but when it was something big, he'd start to fall apart. "It's all OK, Mon Amour," Blue said, speaking a bit of French. "You're fine, just let it out," Blue said, stroking Dust's skull.

Dust only teared up more, his arms wrapped around Blue's waist. 

"It's only me and you...! You can let everything out Mon Amour," Blue said, Dust, trying not to cry, but he was breaking. "Dust, please don't try to hold it," Blue said, knowing Dust couldn't live without letting out some emotions. 
Dust pulled Blue closer, burying his face more into Blue's chest, shutting his eyes tightly as he started crying.

Dream looked at the person in front of him.

"I'm not usually doing things for deals, but, leaving my AU just for one person?" They said. "No, it's for many people and mainly this one person! They'll never be the same! Please!" Dream said as they took a deep breath. "I guess I can help you, young skeleton," They said as Dream sighed and smiled. "When do I do this?" They asked. "I don't know yet. I'll have to get everything ready," Dream said as they nodded, Dream making a portal, waving, then leaving.

Lust thought about Horror kissing him and biting his neck.

A blush covered his cheeks.

"Horror, why don't you come back? I miss you!!" Lust said, a silence happening for a moment.

"You're so silly My Love!!! You're My 'Little' Addiction!" 

Lust giggled wickedly, a certain look in his purple, split heart eyes.