19

"Wake up sleepy head! It's time for your breakfast!" Jungkook shot up bumping his head into Taehyung's, who was leaning over him. "What the hell... where am I?" Jungkook looked around the room before his head was forcefully turned back to Taehyung.
"Seriously?" Taehyung sighed. Jungkook smiled and pinched the older's nose. "You ready for your first day at Disney World?"
"Well I'm obviously more ready than you." Taehyung stood up so Jungkook could see that he was fully dressed.
Jungkook looked down at his body that was covered only by a random pair of flamingo boxers. "Fair enough, give me a second." And with that Jungkook was off to take an hour long shower like he always does in the morning.
Taehyung grabbed Jungkook's phone and called Namjoon.
"Hey my boi."
"Uhh, hi Taehyung I'm OW.. kinda busy right now. Shit shit shit. Okay just one second. Coming Jin! Hoseok stop! OW SON OF A B..."
Taehyung decided to end that conversation there. He sighed for the millionth time and called Jimin.
"Hey Taehyung."
"Oh hey Jimin."
"Why'd you call?"
"Just bored, Jungkook won't get out of the freaking shower."
"Heh, what do you think you're gonna do today?"
"Well my favorite movie is the Lion King so I'm probably gonna spend 3/4 of my money there."
"You still a virgin?"
"I'm leaving."

Taehyung put down the phone and sat on the bed playing with his fingers. "Music? Yeah sure why not." He immediately got pissed when Taylor Swift came on and decided not to listen to music either. "Ughhhh! Theirs nothing to do!" He yelled despite the fact that he was literally at Disney World.
The brown haired boy rolled around in the floor out of boredom until Jungkook got out of the shower, like predicted, one hour later. "Hey baby, can you pass me my phone." Taehyung nodded and passed Jungkook his phone. "Why do you take such long showers?" Jungkook just shrugged and put on the song Cherry Cola by Kuwada.
Jungkook turned away from Taehyung and threw his towel to the ground. "I HAVE SEEN ASS!" Taehyung yelled and ran out of the bedroom. He didn't hesitate to sneak around the corner and watch though. He watched as Jungkook stretched a black button on shirt onto himself. The buttons on his chests were fighting to keep together while he slid on some black skinny jeans. He didn't seem to like his outfit as he tugged off his shirt and threw on on a white Tank Top. He looked at the mirror and frowned again. He put in some black bathing suit bottoms and shrugged putting on some black nike slides as well.
Taehyung hid back around the corner and went to the kitchen. He was dressed in a pastel block shirt and yellow swim trunks. He found some random ass blue flip flops in the back of his closet and thought they might be needed on this trip. Guess he was right.
Jungkook walked out and grabbed his wallet and phone, putting it into a white drawstring bag. "You ready?" Taehyung looked at him with a nervous expression. "What if..." Jungkook grabbed Taehyung's  paci and shoved it in the bag. "But still.. I can't do that in public."
     Jungkook grabbed Taehyung's hands and rubbed small circles on his palms. "Look... if you feel uncomfortable or feel nervous just tell me and we will come straight back to hotel room okay?" Taehyung nodded and looked down at his feet. "Don't get all cheesy, next time just tell me to grow some balls and shove me out the door." Taehyung shrugged and walked towards the door.
       Jungkook ran towards him and held him back, showering him with kisses. "Don't!" Kiss. "Reject!" Kiss. "My!" Kiss. "Love!" Kiss.
  They were both a mess of giggles while walking down to the lobby. They were about to walk out until Taehyung saw a shirt that said 'his prince' and decided at that very moment that it was the most important thing in his life at that time.

~~~~~~~~~cheeeezy time skip~~~~~~~~

    They walked slowly down the pathway, passing brightly colored shops and restaurants. "What ride you wanna go on?" Jungkook grabbed Taehyung's hand and looked at him. "I dunno..." Taehyung shook Jungkook off and put his hands in his pocket.
    "Let's go to space mountain." Taehyung pointed at the ride and walked off ahead of the other. "Hey! Come back!" Jungkook ran to catch up with him and held him back by his shoulders. "What's wrong?" The brown haired boy turned around sharply and his eyes started to tear up.
      Jungkook quickly scooped him up and carried him to a bathroom. "What's wrong?" Taehyung sniffled and made grabby hands towards the drawstring bag. Jungkook handed him his pacifier and held him in his lap.
    "I told you that I don't care if you go into little space. If you want to, go for it." He bounced Taehyung on his knee until he stopped crying. He held him close and rubbed his back soothingly, waiting patiently as Taehyung's sniffles faded away.
"I-I'm sowwy. We supposed to have fun." Jungkook kisses the olders forehead. "It's okay baby, we'll have tons of fun. Are you ready to go now?" Taehyung smiled and nodded. Jungkook picked him up on his back and went back on the path to Space Mountain.

They walked back down the road off shops in comfortable silence. "Hey, I know it's basically our first day but. We have a whole week and I don't think I'm really feeling it today. You wanna go back to the room?" Taehyung took in the words and registered them slowly. After a while he nodded his head and squeezed Jungkook's hand tighter.
They arrived back at their room and Jungkook sighed in relief. "You wanna have some special little time?" Taehyung immediately shot towards the room and came back out with a coloring book and some crayons, a stuffed shark hanging from his mouth. Jungkook laughed and set down his bag grabbing the pacifier out of it.
He set up Paw Patrol on the tv and went to the kitchen. Filling a bottle with warm milk and grabbing a giant m&m cookie, he walked back to the couch and handed it to Taehyung. After grabbing a few blankets and sitting down they spent the next few hours cuddling, giving shy kisses to eachother randomly.

A/N: yo yo yo what's good yz fam, this is kinda bad and I've never been to Disney World so I don't really know what to make them do.

~Jax