part 2

*Time skip to your first year at UA*

"Daaaaaaaaaaad!" You holler. "DON'T WORRY FOR I AM HERE!" you hear your adoptive father yells as he crashes through the door.
You smile and laugh saying "Dad are you gonna drop me off at school tomorrow or am I walking?" All might laughs saying "don't worry my dear, I'll be dropping you off, are you EXCITED?!"  You nod your head and your dad leaves saying "it's late my dear, time for bed." As he leaves, you go to your dresser and pull out an old, torn picture. 'i wonder if he'll be there, it's been so long...' You think to yourself with a sad smile.

*another timeskip to your first day*

your dad drops you off after signing autographs. Sigh, 'well that's nothing new' you think to yourself. Growing up when all might introduced you as his daughter people freaked out asking so many questions. He'd always respond.  "She's my adopted daughter but honestly she's mine" with a huge smile on his face. Growing up people sure expected a lot, but grandpa torino and dad might always said "you're so strong but you can be whoever you wanna be!" You smile at the memories. You walk up to the gates of UA, 'this is it! My time to be a hero!'

*Sorry it's so short! The next chapter will be longer*