Chapter 25 - Council of Gods

Modra POV

"This is blasphemy!" That was Ous. The King of Gods. He wears a white robe, has got long white hair. And has the biggest temper ever. He's also the god of ruling. Which doesn't make sense since he has the biggest ego. God of selfishness fits him more.

He's currently holding a meeting between all of the gods that are tier 4 and 5 to discuss the matter about my son Dessyr.

"That boy has got to go! He is a threat to all of us!" And that was Jeriha the Queen. His wife. Probably the most annoying out of everyone. If I could kill one of the gods, it would definitely be her. She's rude, thinks she's perfect, thinks everyone is below her, and is an absolute eyesore to me. She has every other god in the palm of her hand, and hates me since I don't trust her.

"And why? Jeriha, has my son got to die?" I can't believe that they want to kill my Dessy. It's not like they can since he's already powerful enough to kill any tier 4 god, but still the nerve she's got to say that. She should remember who saved her life in the last war. Maybe I should kill her and punish her for threatening Dessy.

"He's a threat and could end up killing us all! How can a mere half breed become so powerful? He should be weaker with his godly power at a minimum. Why do you think we made a rule that any heir to the gods except for the king and queen's should be a half breed? Because they can't use their godly powers to their full potential if they are exactly that!" And now she's being a pain. The reason Dessy is stronger than his limit is because he has the ring. But there's another reason. Of course it's not like that other reason is exactly why he's currently strong.

"How would I know? And don't call him a half breed, you bitch." Oops, I told a stupid lie.

"Oh is that so?" Ous, shut up I don't want to deal with you. This is bad. "And tell me Modra, why don't you know? I heard that you spent the last two decades watching him nonstop." How did you know!? That should have been unknown to everyone!?

"I don't watch him nonstop. And he's strong because he's him alright." This is bad. I'm going to have to admit why if this continues.

"But you see Modra, during all your years alive. About let's just estimate, fifty million years, you have never, once, lied. You suck at it. It's like a kid saying he didn't play in mud when he's covered in it. Why now?"

"Do you really want to know?" I may as well say why. It's not like a secret that has to be kept forever. And as long as I don't involve her it should be fine.

"Yes."

"Ok, my son, is not human. Nor is he a complete dragon."

"Get to the point!" Shut up Jeriha! I'm not talking to you. Go to hell!

"He's half dragon, and he's also half demon." What will they do? I want to see their reactions.

""""""WHAT!?!?"""""" Every god here suddenly stood up and banged their hands on the table while others started face palming.

This is better than I was hoping for.

"Modra why is he a demon!? And why was it that he was human until now!?" Ous is panicking. But I can see a tinge of anger on him.

"Well you know... I was visiting the demon kingdom and I was at a pub. And you know it's the usual demon lord at the pub scenario and we were talking and drinking together and that led to other stuff. Also as to why he was human before, it was because his demonic magic is destroyed by his divinity." Might as well tell him. It's not like they can hurt my Dessy anyway. He'll kill them before they realize it.

"This is bad. Order all seraphs and high angels along with the divine squad to eliminate him! He can not be allowed to live! And you Modra! How dare you pass on your position to that monster! As the King of Gods I here by bestow upon you mortal punishment! Enjoy your time down there with that thing." Well... it's not like I didn't expect this. And they can't take away Dessy's power unless they kill him. Moreover Hades will stay as it is so my magic items are safe from their grasps.

Here comes the punishment.

"AAAHHHH!!!" I can feel my godly powers being ripped out of me. It's painful! But now I can teach Dessy how to use his powers efficiently once I find him. I just can't let anyone kill me first. I'll use the power I have left to send a telepathic message to my most trusted general.

Welp. Time to become a normal dragon again. For now I'll tell Senns.

'Senns, find Dessyr in the Beastkin Kingdom and take him to the Dragon Kingdom where he can find me. Watch the skies. I wish you luck. Be careful.'

I hope she heard me. For now, time to lose my conciousness.

I close my eyes and await for Dessy to find me.

Wait... oh no. What he hell did I just do!?