part 3

Walking through the gates of UA you see all kinds of people and wonder what their quirks are, or if you'll become friends. "Y\N!!!!! I'VE BEEN LOOKING EVERYWHERE FOR YOU" You hear a familiar voice about as your friend Akria shout. Akira Kora, quirk:neko, a.k.a y

best friend! Akira is actually your neighbor and bff since having the number 1 hero as your dad causes unwanted attention and fake friends. Akira jumped on you knock you both over while she laughed as here tail twitched side to side. Her long white tail matched her ears and hair. Akira is albino so her eyes are a piercing ruby red. I laugh sitting up amd petting her " hey Ki-Chan!" I say. We get up and start walking to go to the entrance exams. As we all go outside out teachers beging to explain what we must do. (The same exams that are in the anime)

As we all begin to line up I see a flash of blonde hair and when I look over I can't believe my eyes. I see the one person I've been missing, hizashi yamada. It seems he was talking to a guy with a bored/tired expression amd a pretty girl with black hair. I smile seeing as he has obviously come out of his shell. 'should I talk to him? What if he doesn't recognize me? What if I'm not the same? What if he's not?' All these questions and thoughts ran through my brain as I became nervous. Suddenly though the wistle blew for us to go. 'shitshitshit' I think to myself. I run ahead using my ice powers and lighting to speed up. Suddenly I see Akira and zashi' along with those other two going against a robot. I narrow my eyes as it begins to  fall forward. "GET DOWN!" I shout as Akira pulls everyone down as I use my earth abilities to raise the ground and stop the robot. I jump in the air and see a bunch of other students are stuck because of the fallen bot. I use my earth abilities once more to raise the ground into a ramp.

*hizashi POV*
As the race began I see a cat like girl run by us but getting stopped by a robot. I use my quirk screaming "YEAAAAAAAAAH" to knock the robot back as shouta and nemuri follow behind. "Thanks!" Yells the albino neko. I see shouta blush and look away as I smirk, 'hehe intresting'. "GET DOWN!" I hear a familiar voice shout as the robot begins to fall down towards us. I shut my eyes waiting for the impact but it never comes. I look up seeing...Y/N-Chan?!?!?! My eyes are wide as I see the girl of my dreams save all of us. She then makes a ramp with the earth so we can all cross. She's standing at the top and when our eyes meet she smiles and shoots herself off with lighting straight ahead of the other students. I laugh to myself 'she hasn't changed one bit'.

*3rd person POV*
You smile at hizashi as you shoot off with your lightning quirk. You had heard his 'yeeeeeaaaaah' so you knew it was him. So at the end of the race you, hizashi, akira, Shouta, Nemuri and some others we're assigned to class 1-a.

*timeskip to class*
"Whoo!" "we did it!" You and Akira shout holding each other while jumping up and down. You tell Akira that y'all should head to class and right when you walk in you are tackled to the ground. You hear Akira growl as the one who tackled you screams "Y/N I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S YOU I'VE MISSED YOUOMGIHOPEIDIDNTHIRTYOU!" you begin laughing as akira gives you an odd look and then you realize the comprising position your in. You.on the ground.Hizashi. on top of you. Pretty much pinning you down.
You both bush as he's pulled up by his tired looking friend. "Get off her idiot"  he sighs. I stand up giggling, "it's okay, zashi' has always done that to me" I say with a small smile. Your friend and his friends look at you two questioningly. You all walk back into class after explain you were both childhood friends. 'Hizashi looks so handsome' you think seeing his bright smile. You blush to yourself and then laugh as you think about his and yours promise about getting married.

*hizashi POV*
'Wow I can't believe y/n is here, they look so amazing, so beautiful' I think to myself with a huge grin on my face as I think about our promise. Class started and I huffed wanting to think about y/n-Chan more.

*another timeskip~to after school*
You and Akira begin to leave until you hear "y/n-chan! Neko-chan! WAIT UP!"  of course it was zashi'. You turn around with a wide smile to see hizashi dragging aizawa shouta behind him. Akira blushed as you smirked seeing her look at sleepy boy. 'oooooh hehehe' you think already plotting. "Hey zashi', sleepy boy!" You smirk seeing hizashi blush and shouta grow irritated with that name. Akira shyly waves at both boys. "Soooooo do you two wanna walk to the train station together?" Zashi' asks. You both nod and begin to walk. You nudge hizashi and wink amd he catches the idea. You both walk a bit faster so it's you and hizashi ahead walking side by side and sleepy boy and akira walking side by side behind y'all. "Hey Bedhead, walk Akira home for me? Thanks!" I shout before grabbing Hizashis hand and running off laughing with him.

*Akira POV*

'Ehhhhh!' I think! 'Y/n how dare you!!!' I blush uncontrollably unsure of what to do. I look up to see aizawa-kun with a small blush on his face. He then begins to start walking but soon notices I'm not following. "Hey, come on Neko-chan." He says tiredly with his hand out. I blush and smile while running up to hold it. He gives me a small smile and pets me. I begin to purr and he blushes and smirks.

*Aizawa POV*
" I don't know about you neko-Chan but I think we should plan revenge." He says. I look and he explains that hizashi and y/n are trying to get them together to which she blushes. She nods with a smirk and fire in her eyes. 'cute, I think we'll get along just fine'
I walk her home discussing oir revenge plan while we walk hand in hand.