Guess

A/n: Hope you enjoy!

The time has come for you to see what you are having! Nemuri begged you to have a gender reveal party so you agreed and went along with everything she was wanting to do along with Hizashi's mother and sister's. All your closest friends and Hizashi's family came to the party. You handed the envelope to Hizashi's mother for her to put the colors in the cake. She happily took it as they all wondered into the kitchen. You and Hizashi heard fangirl screams as they opened it to see what it was. You both looked at eachother and laughed.

You had a little bit of a baby bump now and it was so hard for Hizashi to keep his hands off of it. You couldn't deny that every time he came close or talked the baby would go crazy kicking against your belly which he loved to feel and so did you.

The sky was clear and bright blue with not a cloud in the sky. The breeze felt amazing making the smell of the food hit you in the face. You could feel your mouth water like you haven't ate in days. Yet again something you blame the baby for. Suddenly You spotted some of your students coming in the gate and made there way over to you.

"Hey Mrs.Yamada, I came to give you this." Shinso said holding up a gift for you in a bag that had a little baby on it.

"Awe, Thank you, You didn't have to do that." You smiled and happily excepted the gift.

"It's the least I could do for my favorite." He said giving you a lazy smile. "No offense Mr.Yamada."

"Non taken she's my favorite too!" He said patting Shinso's head messing his hair up a bit resulting in a glare from the young student.

"I'll remember that when we train next time." Aizawa's tired voice came from behind you making you turn to see him dressed in his casual clothes, which was a black t shirt and blue jeans with his hair in a low messy bun.

"Whats up Shota!" Hizashi said with a closed eyed smile and a wave.

"Alcohol?" He asked looking at Hizashi and he gestured inside.

You followed the two men that you loved dearly while informing the rest of the students to sit their gifts on the table and make their selfs at home. Once inside you watched Hizashi work his magic making all the mixed daquiris for the women and giving the guys beers along with handing you your favorite flavored frozen virgin daquiri. God how you loved that man.

"Oh hey Shota I want you to feel something come here."

Hizashi walked beside you and grabbed Aizawa's free hand to place it on your stomach.

"This is weird.."

"Yea, yea, just hush and talk to the baby." He laughed.

Aizawa got down on one knee and looked up at you noticing a blush creeping on your face. Feeling both of them with their hands on you made the heat want to rise in your body.

Damn hormones. You thought trying to calm yourself.

You grabbed Aizawa's hand and placed it where you knew the baby would kick.

"Say something." you said with a smile.

Aizawa cleared his throat. "Hey, um so I was informed that I'm your Uncle Aizawa. I'm not going to be that cool uncle that lets you get away with everything but I will make sure that you stay on the right path through this crazy world."

You and Hizashi looked at eachother and smiled as he kept talking.

"I felt it! The baby Kicked for me." Aizawa said with a small grin on his face.

"I felt it too...see that wasn't so bad now was it?" Hizashi said giving his shoulder a slight punch.

He shook his head and stood back up feeling like he's done some bonding with the baby.

"OK EVERYONE! ARE YOU READY!!!" Hizashi's mom yelled

"That's my line!" Hizashi joked and everyone laughed.

She was bringing the cake out of the kitchen along with all the other girls. She sat the cake on a rolling table and rolled it over to you and Hizashi. It was a double stack cake with the top being blue with a guitar and music notes and the bottom being a bright pink with sprinkles and a crown. It read 'Guitar or glitter?'

"Wow this is really impressive. It looks like a professional did it." You said eyeing the cake in amazement.

"I like to bake." Hizashi's mom giggled taking most of the credit.

"For the record, even if its a girl she will know how to play the guitar." Hizashi said raising his hand as if he was answering a question.

"We know, its just a play on words sweetie." His mom said handing him the cake cutter.

Everyone got their cameras and phones ready to record and take videos. Hizashi pulled you infront of him and you placed your hand over his on the cake cutter. You both cut a small triangle in the cake and slowly pulled it up so everyone could see. You felt your throat burn from trying to hold back the tears. Everyone started clapping and saying congratulations. You put the cake on the plate and turned around to look at Hizashi seeing him speechless just for a moment before he quickly swept you up and spun around in joy. "We're having a girl!!" he smiled as happy tears came down his face.

He stopped spinning and graced your lips with a sweet kiss.

"I Love you both so much! My two baby girls."

He always knew how to prick your heart with his words. "We love you too Hizashi."

A/n: Yay! thanks for reading.