ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ

A week passed and still no text from Taehyung. Jungkook tried not think much of it and thought maybe Taehyung needed space. Though a week with no explanation? Jungkook checked his Instagram and Taehyung was active an hour ago and he also posted a picture early that morning. Okay, maybe Jungkook was being creepy but he really couldn't help it. He really thought they would have a future together and now? And okay yes a future of them was a bit soon but Jungkook always moved fast— hence why he has a child.

Jungkook rubbed his face as he tossed his phone on the bed before slipping his shirt on. He did try to text Taehyung a few times but never did he get a reply. So Jungkook has been distracting himself. Trying his very best to try get along with Jenah and so they've been getting close. Not close enough for him to like her as a person but close enough to work through things with TayJa. Though that week still was stressful because at the end of the day, he just wanted Taehyung in his arms along with his daughter.

Jungkook walked downstairs and picked up the bag for his daughter while Jenah held the girl. "Okay well, we'll see you later." Jenah chuckled with AhJin, Jungkook rolling his eyes while walking out of the house. "You're just going to your parents right?" Jungkook asked once more and Jenah nodded. "Yes Jungkook. There and back. We'll be there for a few hours tops." She reassured the male. Jungkook hummed as he then looked at TayJa, placing the bag in the vehicle before grabbing his girl.

"I love youu." Jungkook hugged TayJa and TayJa did the same, clinging to him. God— Jungkook just loves his little girl with his whole damn heart that he didn't really care if Taehyung ghosted him. Whatever. "Before midnight." He looked at Jenah and watched her roll her eyes. "Yes, okay boss." She joked and for once, Jungkook smiled at the joke making Jenah smile and cheer. "Yes! I did it! I made you smile!" She chuckled. Jungkook shook his head. "Go on." Jungkook snorted from Jenah's reaction.

Not even two hours in, Jungkook heard the door slamming and a mixture of two cries which also belonged to his daughter which had him off the bed and practically running down the stairs. When he got down, Jungkook saw Jenah trying to calm TayJa but Jenah also had messy hair and her shirt seemed stretched out. Like someone almost held her back by the shirt. Jungkook's first priority was TayJa though. Within seconds, Jungkook grabbed TayJa out of Jenah's hands.

"I got it Jungkook!" Jenah yelled and Jungkook stepped back with his daughter in his arms. The small girl crying and hugging her dad. Jenah wiped her tears and AhJin came running down. Before she could do or say anything, Jungkook gave TayJa to AhJin and sent them upstairs. He knew Jenah way too well to know she wouldn't just 'calm down'. And he was correct.

Jenah grabbed a pillow and tossed it at the wall with a groan, a few pictures falling in the process. "Fucking— who do they think they are?! Judging me! I— the whole reason I ran away because of them! You think i'm a deadbeat and maybe I am but I had reasons to why I ran away! Everyone has a reason for doing things! Like you! You had sex with me because you wanted to figure out your stupid sexuality!" She yelled at Jungkook who stood there just to make sure she wouldn't try head upstairs to grab Tayja.

Jungkook had this happen before so it wasn't new. It was worse the first week he brought TayJa home. Jenah was a mess, a huge mess. Though that was true, everyone has their reasons but why would Jenah just leave? Leave her kid. He would never have the fucking balls to leave TayJa. Jungkook can't even leave Tayja alone with his parents for a full day before worrying.

Jenah scoffed when she watched Jungkook step back. The female rolled her eyes for the nth time that day and pushed passed Jungkook but Jungkook was quick to grab Jenah's arm. "Stop." Jungkook spoke and Jenah tried to pull her hand away. "No! She's my daughter!" She yelled once more and this time, unknowingly Jungkook held a good grip on her. "You left when it got hard! You should have just stayed away!" Jungkook yelled. Usually he doesn't yell but Jenah was on his last nerves.

"I had my fucking reasons Jungkook, understand that!" With tears, Jenah looked at Jungkook before the palm of her hand was caressing Jungkook's cheek. Not for long though as Jungkook pushed away the hand. "And I have my reasons." He spoke calmly this time but his hand was in a fist. "I have my reasons for hating you." Jungkook spoke with hatred in his voice before leaving the female. Jungkook walked into AhJin's room. "Sorry." He apologized to his sister and picked up his daughter who had the sniffles.

Jungkook rubbed her back and let the girl cling onto him before he walked out of the room and walked into his room to put a pair of joggers on since he was in shorts. After so, Jungkook picked up TayJa again and left the room. There Jungkook found Jenah on the couch, crying into her hands but he couldn't care less. Maybe he was harsh but oh well, whatever.

Jungkook grabbed the bag and as he was about to walk out of the house, he heard Jenah. "If you walk out of this house you better find a lawyer because I will take full custody of her if I have to!" She spoke with the most demanding voice. It was like she wasn't even crying anymore. Jungkook looked at the door knob before he turned to Jenah who was dead serious. "You can't even take care of yourself, what makes you think you can take care of TayJa let alone get the court to let you take her?" He scoffed.

Jenah stood up. "We'll see what the court has to say if you walk out of the house." She folded her arms against her chest and Jungkook didn't know what to do but.. he'd fight for his daughter either way. "Try me." Is all Jungkook said, opening the door. "Also, if you're not gone from this house by the time I get back, I will call the cops." Jungkook glared at the girl one last time before shutting the door while leaving the house.