Chapter 28

Yoongi POV:

     I sat on the couch as Brook handed me a hot mug of tea, smiling sadly before sitting next to me.  She rest her hand on my shoulder as she looked at me before gently rubbing my back.

     "talk to me.." Brook say softly as i looked down at the mug of tea, fighting back the knot in my throat.

     I clutched the mug before setting it on the table in front of me, turning as i wrap my arms around Brook, holding myself as close as i can. 

     I was hurt, in so many ways. All I wanted to do was go home but now i couldnt help but feel that i didnt have one, i did not have a home.

     I started to cry again as i held myself close, Brook holding me in her arms as she gently rubbed my back.

     "its okay sweetheart, youre okay." Brook whisper softly as she holds me close.

     After a moment i pulled away as i looked in her eyes.

     "what do i do? i cant go home..i could explain but she'll never forgive me. Ive lost the only family i had..and most of it is my fault. this is all my fault.." I say as i clutch the bottom of my shirt, fighting back tears as i think.

     I may not have been in control of myself when it happened, but my hands spilled the blood. I looked down at my hands as i imaged it. I imagined Tae being too helpless as i slit his throat, i imagine Joon screaming as i stab him repeatedly. I thought about how much i had tormented Y/n...

     I felt broken, like i didnt even know who i was anymore. I knew that id never do those things but i did, i did do them, so what does that make me?

     My thoughts were interrupted when i felt Brook hold my hand, speaking softly to me.

     "i know what you must be thinking, so i assure you its wrong. Yoongi you were experimented on, you were tormented and abused...the person that did those aweful things werent you, it was someone else." Brook say softly as she holds my hands, leaning down slightly to look in my eyes.

     "do not blame yourself, you didnt do anything.  And i promise youre not alone...even if y/n is hesitant towards you, and if she is i cant blame her...but no matter what youre not alone. I know what happened, im not afraid..i want to help you. ill be right here with you" 

     Brook spoke softly and delicately, looking in my eyes as she held my hands. I looked in her eyes, feeling comforted as i hugged her again. 

     "Thank you...im so afraid to be alone." i whisper as she hugs me tightly.

     "youll be okay, i promise. I wont let anything happen to you." Brook say as she gently pulls away. "now, lets get you to bed, you must be exhausted." Brook say before holding my hands as she pulls me up to stand, walking me upstairs.

     Brook held my hand as she opened the door to a fairly large bedroom, the black white and gold theme throughout the room. She walked me over to the bed before pulling back the covers, tapping the bed as she smiled softly.

     "come on sweetheart, you  need to get some rest."

     I looked up to her before walking over, laying down as she pulled the covers up over me. I looked up at her as she tucked me in, lighting a candle on the bedside table before turning off the  lamp, placing a gentle kiss on my temple before walking towards the bedroom door.

     "get some rest Yoongi, goodnight" Brook say softly before leaving the room, quietly closing the door behind her.

     "Goodnight Brook" i whispered softly as i lay in the bed, turning onto my side as i looked at the candle, the dim and subtle light putting me quickly to sleep.