19: Last day: Early Morning

(Yes I re did it because I wasn't happy with how it was going still not that happy but just go with it)

Sean POV

I'm still imagining yesterday. It was truly an amazing time. But The question she asked me last night.. What are we? I'm quite confused myself! When am I gonna confess to her? All I know is we are definitely more than friends. Gosh it is impossible to get her off my mind.

It was early early morning, and to my surprise Kaycee was already up! Shocking, it was way too early.

I look over at her admiring her beauty, she turned back at me, I closed my eyes and hopefully she didn't catch me.

She did.

"Morning" She Smiled, my eyes were closed but open enough for me to see.

I didn't respond, pretending to sleep.

She smiled and shook her head, "Shamu isn't awake yet I'll just not give him a morning kiss.. unless.." She said teasingly.

She really knows me huh.. I begin to yawn and stretch. "Hi Kaycee, good morning" I smile rubbing my eyes.

She giggled and walked over. She put one of her hands on my cheek and smiled "good morning"

"What about-" I stopped myself

"About what?" She smirked, her hand still on my cheek

I fell for her tricks.. and her- I mean what?

She smiled, and kissed my cheek.

My face lit up, and she noticed it too.

"Ya know I think they're right" I mentioned
She looked at me puzzled
"We do act like a couple sometimes" I scratched the back of my head, nervously chuckling
"We do" She Agreed, giggling sweetly

"But we aren't yet" Kaycee said
"Yeah" A tone of sadness in my voice

"Soon" She Smiled

Soon?

She knows I'm gonna ask her? Am I?

Is it only me, or Kaycee seems a bit confident today? Confident Kaycee, I like that.

"I think Will is cooking" Kaycee Mentioned

"Really? This early?" I Questioned

"Yeah, coming?" She asked

"Yeah, I'm just gonna change" I smiled

She smiled back, "I'll wait.." she sat on the couch with her phone.

I shrug and walk away to change.

-

"Ready?" She asked

I dusted my shirt off and she grabbed my hand.

Where did this Kaycee come from? She seems really confident. Confident enough to walk out holding my hand in front of the boys.. heh not that I'm complaining..

Kaycee POV

I drag him out and see Will, Josh and Julian at the table, we all paused as they smirked and I smile casually, I let go of his hand, Before they can get any pictures. I sat down and saw Sean frozen.

I felt happy today, like anything was possible, and of course that feeling would effect my actions. I had absolutely no problem with it.

"Sean! Why don't you go wake the girls up?" Will asked

"Okay" he began to walk to the stairs

"Don't torture Kaycee!" He shouted running up the stairs.