Chapter 30

(Chapter 30 Whoo Hoo!)

Your POV:

     After talking to that women i went back to Jungkooks, stepping inside as i began to nervously pace around the house. I walked in circles before hearing a knock on the door, taking a deep breath before opening it, freezing when i see him.

     "y/n, we need to talk..." Yoongi say softly as he looks up at me, holding his hands behind his back. I looked in his eyes, he looked like he got sleep but he still look exhausted, dark circles under his eyes as his sickly pale skin made them seem darker.

     I nodded softly as i held out my hand. Yoongi delicately reached up, taking my hand as i pulled him inside. When he held my hand i felt my heart drop, my heart sinking when i saw how small he really was, like he hadnt eaten more then twice a week for months.

     I pulled him inside as i closed the door behind him, the two of us looking in each others eyes for a long moment, both of us remaining silent. 

     "im really sorry i know you probably dont want to see me..." Yoongi say softly as he looks down.

     I wanted to see him, thats all i wanted. I felt so stupid for not noticing. How could i not notice the bruising on his body, how could i not notice how small and sick he was. when i saw him every day for months whenever he was the other side of him..how did i not notice.

     "What happened to you...how did you get like this.." i asked softly as i stepped forward, delicately holding his thin arms. holding him carefully as if he would snap under my touch.

Brook POV:

     I was scared to say the least, but mostly worried. I was afraid he would get hurt, i was afraid that someone would take him away.

     I wanted to protect Yoongi, and he was already so hurt from finding y/n and Jungkook together, she could be saying anything to him right now.

     I got up from the couch as i began to stress clean, rearranging the pillows on the couch before wiping down the coffee table. 

     What could i say to comfort him? Hes been through so much, i cant put into words what he must be feeling.

     Guilt? Trauma? Sadness?

     He could be feeling anything.

     I took a deep breathe as i finished wiping down the table. I know i dont know everything, i know that he had only told me a percentage of what hed been through. But i still wanted to protect him.

     I wanted to be there for him when no one else would, i wanted to help him. He would never ask for it but he knows he needs help, i can see it in his eyes.

     Part of me resented Y/n, she had broken Yoongis heart. I understand that she doesnt know, i understand that to her Yoongis just a monster but....hes not.

     None of this was his fault. Hes such a kind person, and right now hes just afraid, hes just scared and just wants his family back. But when he went to go get his only family he realized he was replaced.

     I understood that feeling of replacement, and i didnt want Yoongi to feel that. I wanted Yoongi to feel loved, i wanted him to have someone that could tell him that everything would be okay.

     Someone to say that he would be okay.

     I looked down at the table before sitting on the couch, fumbling with the bottom of my shirt as i thought about him.

     "youll be okay Yoongi...Just hang in there.." i whispered softly before going upstairs to clean the bedroom.