Chapter 38

So this is my longest chapter like ever it is just about 9000 words! That's A LOT of writing! I've been working on it for over a week now so it better be good! I'm not sure when I'll get to update again because of work I've been working my little butt off lately but you've gotta do what ya gotta do! So I did make a trailer for this story on YouTube and it's the video up there before this note so if you're interested you should watch it and maybe subscribe to my channel because I definitely plan on making more as my other stories develop and come to a close! Anyways TWO MORE CHAPTERS? TWO MORE CHAPTERS? That's all that's left for this story excluding the epilogue BUT if I make them anything like this chapter they'll be packed full of events and cute moments so don't be too sad about this ending! As soon as I'm finished with this I can focus on my other stories and that's one more completed story for me! That's such an accomplishment writing a full story let alone two already and a third and fourth will be quickly on the way! Anyways I'll stop blabbing and allow you guys to go ahead and read this monster of a chapter and like always I hope you like it and please tell me what you think!
Love,
Lizzy ❤️

Chapter 38

It's a few days after the incident in the bathtub where Louis finally allowed Alex to be intimate with him after the older lad had his injury. Louis has slowly been allowing Alex to do things on his own now and has been spending more time with the other brothers and leaving the man by himself more now. Even though he still spent about half of his days with the still injured male, he spent the others with the other three siblings.

The opening to Alex's bullet wound has almost healed completely at this point, Louis had removed the man's stitches the day before since the hole in the man's skin has healed to a small shallow one. He wrapped the man's wound with a nice amount of gauze and had talked one of the other siblings into going out and buying the man a sling from a drug store so that  he could properly splint the man's shoulder.

There was no doubt that the bullet had struck one of the bones in the man's shoulder considering that it was nearly impossible for it to have not to. Louis knew that an injury of the bone would need to be properly supported for it to heal back together properly. Even though Louis wasn't a doctor, doctor he still had training of that sort and was classified to do thing like that in emergency situations as a therapist.

The boy was currently curled up beside the injured male, the two of them were watching a romantic comedy on Netflix as they lay together on the older man's bed. Louis was curled up against the other male's uninjured side and had his head resting on the man's chest. It's when the movie playing across the screen just starts getting to the funny part that their movie time is being interrupted. The door to the bedroom swings open and the other three brothers make their way into the bedroom and stand by the door.

"May we help you three?" Louis asks the three men as he pulls his gaze away from the television to give the men by the door a look with his eyebrows raised in question.

All three of the men were dressed in their casual lounging around the house attire. Edward was shirtless and in a pair of sweatpants, leaning his bare back against the door frame as the younger to siblings stood just inside of the room. It wasn't an odd sight to see Edward in normal, casual clothes now that they have taken down the mob. The man didn't have any reason to look powerful anymore so there was really the need for the Gucci suits.

Marcel's the one out of the three men who speaks up on behalf of him and his other siblings. "We were wondering if we could steal Alex away for a while?" the man asks of the boy with a small smile making it's way onto his face as he motions towards the man that the boy was cuddled up next to on the bed.