Febuary 26th, 1958

George's Pov:

I woke up with with somebody grazing their fingers though my hair. I opened my eyes and saw Diana sitting above me.

"Thank God, you finally woke up," Diana rolled her eyes.

I tried to sit up and I was suddenly overcome with a nasty headache. I had a horrible hangover.

"What time is it?" I mumbled.

"Bloody 1 o'clock in the afternoon!" She exclaimed, getting up from the bed.

I slowly got up. "What the hell happened last night?" I muttered.

"Do you remember anything?" Diana looked a bit put out.

"Well, I do remember something," I walked over to Diana who was leaning up against the window. I took her hand and danced with her briefly. I was humming 'To Be Loved.'

"I love you..." I whispered to her.

She giggled a little and pulled me in for a quick peck on the lips.

-

After I cleaned up a bit in the bathroom, I went downstairs where Diana said she'd been making lunch.

I walked into the kitchen to see Paul, joined with his decently new girlfriend Dot. They were sitting together at the table, kissing each other nonstop. It was disgusting.

I walked over to Diana who was at the oven making her mother's famous casserole.

I went up behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist. I started to kiss her neck. It was lovely, but I was also trying to annoy Paul.

I kissed her up and down her neck and across her jawline. Diana completely stopped cooking as she was shocked for what I was doing to her.

"Hey mate, stop it eh'?" Paul called to me.

I turned around and grinned, "You finally stopped snogging her? I thought that would never end!" I gave Diana one last kiss on her lips and made my way to the table, Paul glaring at me the entire time.

-

We all started to eat when somebody burst in the front door. It was John of course.

"Hello, hello!" He exclaimed. He then started to eat off my plate.

"What the hell-" I scoffed.

"Oh perk up Georgie boy!" John patted me on my back.

"It seems like somebody is in a good mood, how come?" Diana laughed.

John gave a wide smile, "I've just had the best day with my mother. We finally got to know each other."

"That's great John," Paul sounded happy for John.

"You guys better meet her sometime, she is truly amazing!" John sighed and plopped down in a chair.

"What about tonight? She's coming to our gig, all of you can meet her after!" John was very excited.

We all agreed.

His mother kind of left John when he was a little boy, and his Aunt Mimi practically raised him as her own. John didn't like to talk about that much, especially things with his father... But now he was ecstatic that his mother was in his life again.

*~*~*

Diana's Pov:

I made my way into the pub, Dot wasn't able to come along with me.

I found my way backstage and saw all the boys, along with who I assumed was John's mother.

John got up from where he was sitting and brought his mother over to me.

"Mom, this is-"

"Diana," she finished, a bright smile covered her face, "I've heard so many nice things about you! I'm Julia!"

She put out her hand to shake.

"It's very nice to meet you," I smiled, shaking her hand back.

"The show's about to start," Paul called to John.

John quickly picked up his guitar and led everyone on stage.

-

Julia and I stood together in the audience. She was singing along to just about every song, she loved rock and roll.

♪ "Oh dirty Maggie Mae,
they have taken her away,
And she never walk down
Lime Street any more.
Oh the judge he guilty found her,
For robbing a homeward bounder,
That dirty no good robbin'
Maggie Mae"

"John is amazing!" She called to me over the music.

I agreed and nodded, "He really is!"

I saw John smiling at the two if us from stage.

I felt so happy for John because he was finally happy.

-
-
-
Well, kinda 👎👎👎