April 17th, 1958

I woke up to Paul lightly tapping my arm.

"You're as old as meee," he sang, "Happy birthday!"

"Ugh, you'll always be other than me Paul," I groaned, wiping the sleep out of my eyes.

"We're gonna go to the pub tonight for your birthday. I'm playing tonight and all the songs will be dedicated to you!" He jumped on my bed.

I smiled and got up.

-

I made my way downstairs and was greeted by my father, Mike and Paul with a birthday cake.

"Awh, thank you so much!" I leaned down and hugged my father.

"And there's a present for you in the living room, go get it," my father told me.

I went to retrieve the gift and brought it back to the table.

"Well go on, open it!" He motioned to me.

I grinned excitedly and ripped the wrapping paper off the box.

I was ecstatic when I was the picture of a record player on the box.

"Paul had been saying how much you wanted one, so I decided to get you one."

I got up and hugged my father once more, "Thank you so much! I love it!"

Then we all dug into the cake!

*~*~*

It was about 9 o'clock when I heard the doorbell ring and I immediately ran to it.

I found a lovely George Harrison at the front door.

"You look lovely," he said to me, then suddenly pulling me into a big kiss as if he hasn't seen me in years.

I was wearing a pretty black dress and I had curled my hair nicely.

"Thank you," I replied, for George's compliment and his amazing kiss.

"Happy birthday!" George pulled out something behind his back.

"You didn't have to," I took the gift that George was holding out to me.

"But I wanted to and it goes along nicely with Paul's gift," he smiled, eager to see my reaction of the present.

I slowly started to open it and then saw a record.

"It has our song in it," he said blissfully.

"Awh Georgie," I gave him a quick kiss and a big hug, "That's so sweet... Thank you."

"You two ready to go?" We were joined by Paul coming down the stairs.

We nodded and George put his arm around me, leading me out the door and we began to walk to the pub.

*~*~*

When we made it to the pub, we were joined by some other people. Like John, Julia, Nancy, Bobby... and some other friends from school.

Everyone was crowding me with 'Happy birthday's' and some gifts.

George led me to a table and sat me down on his lap and started to kiss me profusely. I kept laughing and I felt him smile against my lips.

"Give her some air, my god Harrison," John joked as he sat down next to us, along with Julia and Paul.

"Aren't these guys great!" Julia exclaimed.

I looked up and saw the band playing. It was Rory Storm and The Hurricanes.

They were pretty good and the lead singer was very cute... But I did have a boyfriend of my own...

"But not as good as us, huh boys?" John laughed and punched Paul and George on their arms.

"Do you want something to drink?" George asked me, running his hand up and down the side of my waist.

"No, I'm okay and I don't think you should have too many either. I don't want the same thing to happen like it did on your birthday."

He laughed, "Fine, I'll tone it down."

-

During the last song of Rory Storm and The Hurricanes, The boys all got up and made their way backstage. George gave me a passionate kiss before he left.

"Bobby never kisses me like that," Nancy sighed, she was sitting right beside me. Bobby had went to the bar and get drinks for himself.

"You really need to find someone better for you," I said to her, "Someone who loves you."

"You're in love with George?" Nancy cooed.

"Maybe..." I grinned.

"You are so lucky!" She exclaimed.

"Tonight we'd like to make a big birthday wish to my sister, Diana McCartney!" I looked up at the stage and saw Paul announcing my birthday through the microphone.

I waved at him and he smiled, "And I'd like to play one of her favorite songs."

The boys then all started to play Good Golly Miss Molly.

I squealed with joy and began to sing with Nancy.

I suddenly felt a tap on my shoulder. "Happy birthday," I heard a low voice say.

I turned around and saw the lead singer of The Hurricanes.

I was amazed at how handsome he was, with his white teeth and blonde hair. He looked almost straight down at me, he was so tall.

He put out his hand to shake, "Rory Strom."

"Diana," I replied, almost blushing.

"Would you like to dance?"

I looked up at George on the stage and he didn't seem to see me talking to Rory.

"I don't see why not," I accepted.

He smiled and led me out on the dance floor.

-

Rory and I were talking for the rest of the night. He was very interesting. I even met some of his buddies, like a boy named Richard, but who apparently wanted to be called 'Ringo.' I laughed at the nickname but he turned out to be a very funny guy.

The place started to quiet down as the boys finished playing.

"Would you like a drive home?" Rory offered.

"Um..." I looked around the place trying to find George, it had been about 10 minutes since they got off stage. But I didn't see him anywhere.

"Sure," I replied. I would rather get a ride home than walk anyways.

-

Rory walked me up to my doorstep.

"Would you maybe want to hang out again sometime?" He asked.

"Well... I kind of have a boyfriend," I said to him.

His expression sunk a bit, but he understood, "Freinds then?"

"I would love to be friends," I agreed.

We both said goodnight and I walked inside. I knew George would be furious if another guy asked me out, luckily he didn't know.

-
-
-
Woah, 2 chapters in one night😱😂💕